[ADULT] 2018 Mayoral Election: The Vote (Results)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@everyone @BlookyHannah @Tirin @Colonel Thunder @Jeroth @Zircom @Walrus @coolpool2

Round up your supporters, do your last-minute campaigning, whatever. Election Day is next Sunday, (the 22nd). I'll be taking votes before that day, but not after.

- Votes are by PM
- Voters should list their top candidates in order, formatted as a numbered list. "1" is the highest preference. See here for a brief explanation of this (preferential) voting system, if you're unclear on how this works
- If a voter would remain anonymous, he/she must specify this at time of voting.

All Forumers in good standing are eligible for election. "Noobs," or those whose earliest forum post is less than a week old at the time of this announcement, do not qualify to either vote or hold office. Australians and other known felons* are, at this time, not considered to be "in good standing" by the current legal guidelines, and also may not hold elected office. (They are, however, still considered eligible to vote.)

If a single Forumer has multiple accounts, attempts to submit duplicate or separate votes with them will be considered as attempted voter fraud.

*Tolvan.

Last edited:

Requiem

All we know is that we heard TC giving his final remarks, then suddenly he cried out, "Wait, Blooky, what are you doing!? NOOOOOO!" and said no more.

Unless you were torturing him with a feather, I'm gonna assume ass eating had occurred.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
HOLD! I dispute one key point of this election!

- Voters should list their top candidates in order, formatted as a numbered list. "1" is the highest preference. See here for a brief explanation of this (preferential) voting system, if you're unclear on how this works
I am of the opinion that @Captain_Balth should be able to submit a vote, owing to the fact that his first post is more than six (but less than seven) days old, and he is both a recognizable and presently active forumer.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I am of the opinion that @Captain_Balth should be able to submit a vote, owing to the fact that his first post is more than six (but less than seven) days old, and he is both a recognizable and presently active forumer.

I concur. Balth did return and I would like his vote to be heard.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm down to make an exception for him, yeah. Grandfathered in, as it were.

Xander

If a single Forumer has multiple accounts, attempts to submit duplicate or separate votes with them will be considered as attempted voter fraud.
What kind of asshole would do something like that?

Captain_Balth

HOLD! I dispute one key point of this election!

I'm not going to lie, this went a long way to making me want to vote for you Tirin.
I concur. Balth did return and I would like his vote to be heard.
But these two canceled that out pretty quickly.

You are some true politicians, I'm honestly impressed. I mean, Tirin referred to me as a key point. And Riyant said he wants my voice heard. This is some amazing pandering towards me. Gonna be a tough vote.

I also just assumed I was a week old already. Whoops. Strong work candidates.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd actually also like if @Scarvexx were to be included in this vote, should he choose to read and/or listen to the material or if he just wants to vote in general. He ain't exactly someone we're unfamiliar with.

Ibix

I'd actually also like if @Scarvexx were to be included in this vote, should he choose to read and/or listen to the material or if he just wants to vote in general. He ain't exactly someone we're unfamiliar with.
If he is interested I'm behind it 100%.

Top Bottom