5 YouTube Channels

Dunsparce

YouTube has just rolled out an exciting new censorship feature where users may now only subscribe to five channels! Which do you choose?

My list:
#1 Mister Metokur
#2 Dunkey
#3 The Rageaholic
#4 Retsupurae
#5 Probably some edgy political channel that's too edgy to mention in polite company.

Last edited:

Steal Thy Kill

Okay, well, first I go off and screech about censorship and free speech as if I understand the concept. Then I hop on twitter and call all the Youtube execs a bunch of mean things. Gotta go heavy on the slurs and sexual threats towards their female relations. See, it's clever to go for the execs because they're the ones who will actually change things. Only total noobs go for the official Youtube account, which is only checked by some low level PR department loser. Then I'll continue to ride the tweetstorm and go after whoever's there to lash out at until the President makes a statement (because you just know he will), and then hold it up as further verification that my cause is right and everybody else are feminazis and beta cucks. Insert trollface and pepe retorts here.

Meanwhile, because god (except there is no god religion is a plague wake up sheeple lolololol) forbid I go without youtube content to watch so I can go down into the comments and be a leet troll to all the twelve year olds, I go around the internet and trumpet how we're all gonna move to voat vimeo to protest this censorship. And I totally pretend that everything will transfer unflinchingly and that Youtube will go down like MySpace. After wondering why nobody is following me to a platform that has like no real way to support the internet video industry (what? I'm supposed to turn off my adblocker? Hell no, ads are cancer), I start pirating Youtube videos and come up with convoluted arguments about exposure or how they're already rich or idk to justify it. And I totally won't cave and use my Youtube account while continuing to gripe and complain; at least not until some almighty internet wizard makes a plugin that bypasses the censorship. Then I'll install it and claim victory over NaziTube.

Top Bottom