[Video] A Couple of Flash Animations I Made!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Learning how to use Flash this term. I've made a couple animations so far, and I've uploaded them to Newgrounds/YouTube. So if you folks feel like rating or liking any of those, that would be awesome.

"Steve Goes to Work" is the first animation I did, and it's a minute long nonsense story about a guy driving to work.
Newgrounds
YouTube

"Tyler Hurts His Eye" is a very familiar story about the time I got tea, fire, and Febreeze in my eye in one night.
Newgrounds
YouTube

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I always drink my tea with a teapot, not a microwave. I had never even though of using a microwave for something like that before.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They were pretty minimalistic, obviously, but the humor was great. At least you're learning! Maybe one day you'll be as good as me!
Who am I kidding, I'm not very good

On a serious note though, hopefully they don't get blammed on Newgrounds. Standards are a bit high, especially if you claim something is a first animation :p

I voted 5 on them to help protect them :D

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fuck, I forgot to mention. When uploading movies to Newgrounds, it's best to include a preloader. Newgrounds provides some of their own here: http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/preloaders/
Or better yet, convert that shitty old .swf file into a video with swivel and you can upload the .mp4 to Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/flash-resources/swivel
BTW, I konw flash has an option to export to video, but their video exports are terrible and swivel is the best .swf to video converter out so yeah :p

One more thing: the audio quality sounds a bit off. I'm not sure if that's your mic or not, but flash likes to export really crap quality audio by default, so make sure in your publish settings that the audio quality is good, usually 48kbps and up is pretty good.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hah. Pretty funny stuff.

Top Bottom