A New Look, A New Forum, and New Threads

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back users of the old,

I regret to inform you that our old threads couldn't be salvaged. Unfortunately settings in the old database made the forum unsuitable for the new OS and as such we lost it all. I would love to have had everybody come back to home sweet home, but I'm sorry but I couldn't pull it off.

Now that we're starting fresh, I decided that a new skin would be appropriate to make things feel different than before. It's currently being worked on but this is the new place.

If there is information that you absolutely needed from the old forums, RP threads or things of that nature I can try to pull important posts from the old database. There's no guarantees though.

Enjoy your stay,
RECONmaster

Last edited:

Requiem

Neato, sucks to lose everything, but it's happened to us before, unfortunately. We'll be okay.

Gonna be cool to see how all of this shapes up in the coming weeks.

Zapy97

Now I am going to institute my new policy of: If in doubt Blame Tirin, Or Canada. Which ever one seems to be more prominent.

Last edited:

Ibix

My avatar isn't shaking, my life is over.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fffffffuck.

If there is information that you absolutely needed from the old forums, RP threads or things of that nature I can try to pull important posts from the old database. There's no guarantees though.
I'd like if you tried to get all them RP and OOC threads. Like, all of them. But most especially the Fantasy Nations RP and its corresponding OOC thread, since shit was actually consistently active.

Zapy97

Fffffffuck.

I'd like if you tried to get all them RP and OOC threads. Like, all of them. But most especially the Fantasy Nations RP and its corresponding OOC thread, since shit was actually consistently active.

I am seconding this
because I still haven't lived out my dreams of conquering the world.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
http://www.cachedpages.com/

Use this to find your data, though I'd like to request that Recon try to get everything he can from the RP section anyways, since we don't provide enough traffic for these caches to update often. Some threads will certainly have survived.

Edit: If you click on a link in the old forum, it'll break because it redirects you to the live page, which doesn't exist. However, if you open that link in a new tab, you can copy the URL and paste that URL where the previous page's URL was in your search bar to get access to it. It still might not work, but it did pretty well for me.

Tag_Ross

It was forum based, only OoC stuff was in the Skype chat. Like deciding that Stoney should replace Druby as gm, then we replaced Stoney with a council vote(the council includes all the players)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What Tag Ross said. We mostly use Skype to talk about OOC stuff and complain about IC stuff being stupid.

Zapy97

We also argue about what IC stuff would be stupid.

Top Bottom