[CLOSED] Allow More than 20 Images Per Post

If this change gets implemented, how likely are you to make a spam post with infinite images?

• Likely

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Incredibly Likely

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

In creating the Day 2 report for my Prison Architect story (see: http://machentertainment.com/index.php?threads/prison-the-greatest-soap-opera-ever-prison-architect.67/#post-1255), I encountered the following error message:

Cutting three of my pictures from this post (it was at 23 pictures) was no big deal, and in the future I can divide a Day report into multiple posts to deal with the limit. However, my plan for this thread was to place all of the updates together in the OP. That doesn't work with a 20 image limit. My current workaround plan is to paste all updates into google drive and include that link in the thread.

Can anything be easily done about this 20 image limit?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I thought about the issue and decided that the limit is generous enough. While in certain cases, such as yours, it may be inconvenient it's a good limit.

Next time you can try to reserve multiple posts for yourself if you need more images.

Walrus

Alright then. That's fair. I've redone the thread OP to link to a Google Drive folder with separate docs for each update. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom