America

The Hound

Just Monika
FUCK YEA, HAPPY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM TEA SUCKING, FOOTY LOVING, CRUMPET STUFFERS DAY. NOW WHO'S GOING TO BLOW UP SOME MOTHERFUCKING FIREWORKS?

Not me, I've never really enjoy setting off fireworks and my state is a bunch of cunts about getting any cool ones.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Happy French Victory in America Day!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Figured we'd just come help you guys out real quick first, cause man, that shit was sad.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, yes, you Americans did very well. It only took Britain's two greatest rivals at the time teaming up with you to beat them, even though their country's an ocean away from yours.

Truly impressive.

Steal Thy Kill

Figured we'd just come help you guys out real quick first, cause man, that shit was sad.
Which we appreciate, but it's a shame that when your guys came home, their revolution failed so terribly that Poland stopped being a sovereign nation until after World War 1. You're welcome for that, by the way; glad to return the favor.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well y'know, fight enough wars and sometimes you just end up getting critted and your leader goes down. Happened to Carolus Rex. Could'a happened to anyone.
You're welcome for that, by the way; glad to return the favor.
Way to take fuckin' forever on payin' off that debt, by the way. Guess some things never change after all.

Top Bottom