[Video] And Now I Stream Sometimes, ft. Easy

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
(And also typically Riyant.)
[stream]6[/stream]

Not much else to say here, I suppose, but tonight we should be doing a co-op Borderlands 2 thing, where Im'a swig some vodka every time I die. (And, honestly, probably also a lot more than that, because I don't even suck at video games. Lookin' your way here, TC.)

Yep.

Should be fun.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hard to be sure. Riyant's downloading it now, and is at 51%. Basically, whenever he finishes.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hard to be sure. Riyant's downloading it now, and is at 51%. Basically, whenever he finishes.
Ye. Best case scenario. Borderlands 2 works and we have a good time.

Worst case scenario: Borderladns 2 doesn't work (Hardware/Cross-platform incapability, Random Bullshit), I have to issue a refund and Easy either: (1) Solo plays Borderlands 2 or (2) We play HotS.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Looks like it's gonna be good to go in about an hour. Meantime, we're gonna try out some HotS. Which should be starting real soon.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yup, doin' stuff.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Im'a swig some vodka every time I die. (And, honestly, probably also a lot more than that, because I don't even suck at video games. Lookin' your way here, TC.)
So, here's how that turned out:
Actually a pretty good time, though, I thought. Started out with myself, Riyant, and Coolpool. Then Coolpool dropped, and we were later joined by Tim and Lotus. And... I don't remember very much after that, really. But I'm pretty sure it was a bunch of fun.

Though, due to both health and budget concerns, I probably won't be pulling a repeat of this endeavor anytime soon.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I would have played longer, but I actually couldn't aim at all with the frame rate I was playing at.

Requiem

I got the stream for a few minutes to see Easy valiantly ride in to save Jeroth and Coolpool from a sticky situation, only to get killed himself, haha. Jeroth made it even funnier though. "I'll save you! Then you die!"

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I got the stream for a few minutes to see Easy valiantly ride in to save Jeroth and Coolpool from a sticky situation, only to get killed himself, haha. Jeroth made it even funnier though. "I'll save you! Then you die!"
Probably my favorite part of the night. The right balance of antagonistic between Coolpool, Easy and I in terms of challenging one another and hilarious moments like Easy dueling Coolpool during a boss fight.

I enjoyed having @Lotus @TimTh33nchant3r - but I was just super tired and spent most of my time waiting for Lotus to connect by dueling Easy.

Requiem

Maybe if yall are still playing in two months, or willing to play again, we can do so. My computer can actually run the borderlands games, albeit at a lower quality, but it still works well.

I probably would have joined yall myself if I wasn't getting my stuff done here. Completely overhauled my ipod with music since we can't use our phones for it during camp.

But anyways, keep this up, guys! I wanna come back to a healthy amount of content I missed!

Requiem

There should be a setting that makes Twitch save streams on its own so you don't have to do the work. It lets you keep the vods available for viewers to go back and watch, but also makes them downloadable so you can upload them yourself somewhere.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Huh. Did that really happen just one time? Weird. When?
There should be a setting that makes Twitch save streams on its own so you don't have to do the work. It lets you keep the vods available for viewers to go back and watch, but also makes them downloadable so you can upload them yourself somewhere.
I'll look into that. I've checked Shadowplay settings for a way to both stream and record at the same time, but there doesn't seem to be one. There's a button that makes it save the last five minutes, but I keep neglecting to actually use it.

Requiem

Hm, that's pretty strange. Maybe ask TC what he does since his stream keeps vods for a time after they've streamed. Could be I'm wrong on the setting thing, but I know there's something you can do about it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So far it looks to me like you need a Turbo account for that, which I'm not gonna into at this point.

Edit: Scratch that, I may have just found it.

Anyway, looks like we'll be doing BL2 again with Tirin, Riyant, and Coolpool at around 19:00 EST. Coolpool's messed with his settings and his stuff is hopefully fixed, though we may be up for bringing in a fourth if he still ends up finding it unplayable in multi. Now, obviously last night's drinking challenge ended up being really extreme. So this time, instead of taking a drink every time I get downed, I'm instead gonna take a drink every time anybody gets downed.

(Not really, though.)

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I managed to get my borderlands frame rate to playable levels, so hopefully I shouldn't be constantly dying.

Also there was the fact that I was the only one who didn't have a shield for most of the time I played.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Eh? Why not?

Damn, son. You done really fucked up by not getting yourself a shield after talking to the black English cyborg gentleman guy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Okay, we're starting real soon. Open spot up for grabs if anybody wants it.

Top Bottom