Anyone Even Remember Me?

Tekkenfreak4

it's that same guy YEARS ago from Unforgotten Realms. Requiem found me and brought me here and I thought "Sure, what the hell." SO here I am. For those of you who don't know me, I am a 24 year old Virginian gamer and Star Ears nerd. I usually play Borderlands, Destiny, Halo, Tekken, Soul Calibur, and WipEout. I play games on both OC and Xbox One. I am also a cartpusher at Walmart. (Don't laugh, it's touher than it looks). Anyway, if you have more questions, feel free to ask.

The Hound

Just Monika
I remember you as well, I was Sideshow Bob.

How have you been? Also I certainly won't laugh at you for being a cart pusher, considering how often I see carts left in random places in and around the lot it just seems like a pain in the ass of a job. Plus you gotta deal with this cart stealing bastard

Tekkenfreak4

Man, that was quick. Yeah, It has been a while. I left URealsm after Connor introduced me to Homestuck... Sorry XD. Feel free to add me on Skype or message me on Steam or something. I'd like to talk to you guys like the good old days.

Tekkenfreak4

You sound familiar, don't remember much though.

Tell me more.
I Don't remember you at all, honestly. I wasn't that outgoing on the forums after a while. And that was one of many typos I tend to make... I meant Star Wars...

Oh man that's someone I haven't heard from in forever, if you still talk to him you should see if he'd like to pop his head in on these forums.
Haven't heard from Connor pretty much since I left... lol

The Hound

Just Monika
Haven't heard from Connor pretty much since I left... lol
Drat, oddly enough I had just noticed he deleted me off skype like a week or two ago, obviously he deleted me awhile ago but I only just recently realized. Oh well I guess we'll have to settle for just you.

Oh and Tekken you might remember Tag from his hilarious "I would like to see more of you" comment on every forumer introduction thread.

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

Stealthy, are you posting the direct gif, or the link to the gallery they default give you?

The Hound

Just Monika

Stealthy appears to be correct, the gif works up until you try and post it (I'm looking at it while I edit this). Might be too big, what a surprise it's Stealthy trying to ram this through.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
it's that same guy YEARS ago from Unforgotten Realms. Requiem found me and brought me here and I thought "Sure, what the hell." SO here I am. For those of you who don't know me, I am a 24 year old Virginian gamer and Star Ears nerd. I usually play Borderlands, Destiny, Halo, Tekken, Soul Calibur, and WipEout. I play games on both OC and Xbox One. I am also a cartpusher at Walmart. (Don't laugh, it's touher than it looks). Anyway, if you have more questions, feel free to ask.
I did the cartpushing thing, I found it to be a bit of a doss tbh.

Also, what do you mean, "who remembers me?" who could forget?

Tekkenfreak4

I did the cartpushing thing, I found it to be a bit of a doss tbh.

Also, what do you mean, "who remembers me?" who could forget?
Weren't you that British guy who had that 2D game in development? Was it like Nerd^2 or something? I forgot, it's been a LONG time, as I have said practically every post XD

Top Bottom