[Art] Art's Animation Dump

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a thread where I will dump all of my animation tests and other shit I have nowhere else to put on the internet. Ideally I would be embedding the .swf files into the post, but that doesn't seem to be possible with the forum currently, so for now I'll just upload the files to my Newgrounds dump and link them here, for whoever wants to see them.

To start off, here is some Smash Bros. Rule 34 someone wanted, which I have not been able to post anywhere else because it's not really long enough and yeah.

(NSFW obviously) http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/98585604d7ed070fc1b23c08456432de

I will update this thread with more shit when I'm not lazy. I'm sure many people will hate me after this! :D

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fuck it, let's revive this thread.

Here's my newest animation reel:

I think I've improved a lot, and I'm sure I'll keep improving. I'll probably start dumping little loops and stuff from whatever I'm working on here 'cause sharing that kinda stuff is always interesting.

And if anyone actually cares, I'll give a bit of an update here of what I'm currently working on and what I plan to work on afterward.

Top Bottom