Ask the Next Poster A Question

Requiem

Honestly, I think this game would work better if it were a "question game" sort of thing. You ask a question of the person who posts next, that person has to answer you with a question, then they also ask a question of the next person to post.

Asking the person above you a question makes to so that the next person to post either has to be the person you quoted, or someone coming in randomly and asking you a question, eventually causing someone to have to come in a few posts later and answer the question that was posed to them, even if we moved on by that point.

Just saying, this is a good game, but it could probably use some balance fixes.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I...don't remember. I think I saw it on Memebase or something around the time The Force Awakens came out.

Next poster: Do you wear glasses or contacts or anything like that?

Requiem

I do. And TC, I gave you that gif, you turned it it to a normal image and then now you're using it as a gif.

What pizza is the worst pizza?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
To be honest, this is a tough question for me to answer. The dream would be to get a few years of solid work (and thus savings) for pursuing work in the financial sector as an actuary; I'm intending to go to Germany for it because I think I could get a quality one for cheaper than here, but I'll have to look more into licensing and etc. So... hopefully partway into said European education, and ideally with enough money to take some trips around it!

Next poster: thoughts on Brexit?

Milamber

Donor III
Next poster: thoughts on Brexit?
It's very exhausting.

I wouldn't mind it so much if either side had prepared themselves before calling the referendum. At this point, it has just become a convoluted mess and the only way it can be resolved is if we crash out or hold a general election and the Conservatives get a majority. Meanwhile, NI is stuck in the middle with no acting government and hoping it doesn't become collateral damage.

Next Poster: What is your ideal vacation?

Top Bottom