Ask the Next Poster A Question

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
You ask a question of the person who posts next, that person has to answer you with a question, then they also ask a question of the next person to post.

Last edited:

BlookyHannah

Because maybe one of these threads will take off and be fun! Also, this Starbucks is too cold and posting distracts me.

[INSERT QUESTION FOR TC HERE]
TC, what is your favorite color and why? I require a sophisticated, thoughtful answer.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It's a tough choice, but I think that I would give it to crimson.

If you could cosplay any character, who would it be?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
A Jojo character hands down. Probably Josuke or Jonathan.

What would you like to see more in this community?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You ask the person above you, god dammit, and they answer! Though... fair enough. I'd like to see more CYOAs, more roleplaying (PbP and otherwise), more activity, more podcast or discussions - more goddamn fun.

What's your current favorite piece of forum lore?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
It's a tough choice, but I think that I would give it to crimson.

If you could cosplay any character, who would it be?
Hata No Kokoro from Touhou Project. She has one of my favourite designs out of all the characters in the series.

Dunsparce

Tirin, I get that Jeroth needed to be corrected there, but don’t you think this game would work better if every other post wasn’t made by you?

Why do you love to push the boundary so much?
My greatest fear in life is something called "Asch Conformity". The idea that I could be tricked into believing something that’s obviously untrue just because everyone around me believes it is the most terrifying thing in the world to me. I push the boundary because I don’t want to lose my grip on truth or independence.
When I lived in a conservative Christian redneck town, I was a liberal atheist. Now that I live in a democrat controlled state, I’m a conservative libertarian. It’s not unfair to say that I probably hold incorrect beliefs just because I default to rejecting whatever is considered truth by the society I live in.

I also push the boundary because it's funny to me to watch people get angry over shit that doesn't matter. My reason for coming on this website is for entertainment, after all, not so we can braid each others hair and talk about our feelings.

Edit: fuck, Coolpool ninja'd me, but he didn't ask a question, so whatever.

Last edited:

Rondait

Dad, what happened to my mother and sister?

The happiest moment in my life was probably when my dad answered the phone when we got our first phone call at boot camp. I honestly expected him to be taking a nap or something when I called, and was thrilled to hear his voice as the miserable few weeks before that were really draining and I wasn't used to being away from home for more than a week at a time. Honestly I burst into tears, but they were happy tears to finally be allowed to talk to someone.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Dad, what happened to my mother and sister?
I haven't heard from your sister in a long time. I hope she's well. I ought to say hi to her on Skype sometime. She was one of the best in this community, for sure.

I chat infrequently with your mother on Facebook, so she's still around. Our community was a lot more trans-phobic back in the day, so I don't think she'd be interested in coming back.

Forum lore-wise? I...don't know how to handle that. Nifty abandoned her sweet but boring husband, and son. TC couldn't accept that for years, believing that she was just stuck somewhere and desperately trying to come home. Eventually, TC had to realize the truth. Nifty wasn't coming back.

I'd like to think that TC and Nifty grabbed lunch and reconciled somewhere close to modern day. I'd like to think they wish each other well, but stay apart for obvious reasons.

Rondait, what's happiest moment you've had in your life?
Druby, how do we get Melody back?

The Hound

Just Monika
It's going, I'm looking forward to summer I plan on working less and enjoying life a little more. Thankfully my expenses are incredibly low and I can do something like that.

Does Blooky have any cute pet names for you? And if so what are they?

Top Bottom