Ended Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Game Over, Cylons Wipe out Humanity!

Rondait

Welcome to Battlestar Galactica mafia. This game will use the standard mafia rules except as follows:

No editing of posts. Bold your votes. You may change your vote via the usual method.

Everyone's character name will be publicly available in the OP when the game begins. Whether or not the character was a cylon in the show has no bearing on whether or not they're a cylon in the game. The cylon(s) will be randomly picked from all characters.

There is at any given time a president and an admiral. These positions have powers assigned to them. The title of admiral moves down a line of succession when it dies while the president title is elected in your role pm's every night phase. You can not vote for yourself, you must vote, and should a president die the night before they are put into power the player with the second highest amount of votes becomes president. Should there be a tie in this vote the admiral will break it.

Their powers are as follows:

Admiral: Once per night phase you may place a player in the brig. While in the brig, they can not use night abilities nor can they be targeted by other night abilities. You can not brig yourself. You may not use this power and any other night powers you may have in the same night. You will be referred to as "Admiral (character's last name)".

President: Your vote is counted as two votes during the day phase. You will be referred to as "Madame/Mister president".

The Admiral's line of succession will be posted once I know exactly how many people I have. We can do this with as few as 7 people but I would prefer more. It should be a good time.

Players:
Dunsparce
TC
Jeroth
Andy
Firedemon
Anatron
Chickenspleen

Last edited:

Rondait

Honestly it's my favorite show to have ever aired on TV. I'd suggest at least watching the miniseries which is about three hours and sets up the premise of the show just to see if you'd like it. It's that good.

Rondait

Alright. If you didn't get a PM or have any questions PM me, but let's go ahead and start.

Characters in order of line of succession for the admiralty are:

Firedemon: Commander William Adama
Jeroth: Colonel Saul Tigh
Anatronman: Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama
Andyman: Kara "Starbuck" Thrace
Dunsparce: Sharon "Boomer" Valleri
TC: Doctor Gaius Baltar
Chickenspleen: President Laura Rosalin

Remember that characters are independent of role besides where they sit on the line of succession and the cylons were completely randomly selected, so no knowledge of the show will help.

Also, absolutely no posts of substance during the night phase.

Firedemon is your current Admiral and Chickenspleen is your current President. Congratulations to them.

Day One starts now, and is scheduled to end at 5 PM central time on Wednesday unless significant advancement has been made or a lynch has been made.

With seven alive it takes four to lynch.

At work right now but I'll post a decent opening scene or at least theme music at some point.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Remember that characters are independent of role besides where they sit on the line of succession and the cylons were completely randomly selected, so no knowledge of the show will help.
Good thing none of us watched it. AYYY!

Firedemon is your current Admiral and Chickenspleen is your current President. Congratulations to them.
Is this a mechanic that we need to be aware of?

Anatronman

But what if one of them has become (if that's how this works I didn't watch the show) a cylon! My own father... is this soap opera-y?

Chickenspleen

But what if one of them has become (if that's how this works I didn't watch the show) a cylon! My own father... is this soap opera-y?
I think this is supposed to be early on in the show, so it would be more space battle-y.

Top Bottom