Ended Battlestar Galactica Mafia: Game Over, Cylons Wipe out Humanity!

Rondait

I'm extending the game until 8 pm central tomorrow. There will be no further extensions.

Anatronman

Maybe Jeroth is scummy for posting first. There's nothing scummy about posting in character so all I can really say in terms of scum hunting is that everyone is enjoying using the plot as an excuse to pussy foot around not leaving any tracks.

AndyM03

I'm quite ready to latch onto one of the pre-existing lynches atm, i've enjoyed the in character mafia but it's been hard to get much of anything out of it.
Though someone should note that down as an idea for the next one, enforcing some sort of RP would make it so difficult but really fun.

I might have a read over it all before bed and make a decision as the deadline will fall at an awkward time for me I think.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Forgive me breaking our formalities fellow crewmembers, but we must take action now! The Zomnics will be upon us soon.

Right now Dunsparce, the mysterious dinosaur person, has the most votes on them. I would encourage two more people (aside from Madame President) to vote for his removal as well, or else very quickly find evidence to support another officer's removal.

Rondait

Current Lynches:
Jeroth: 1 (Dunsparce)
Dunsparce: 3 (Jeroth, TC, Firedemon)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day phase ends whenever 4 votes is reached or i post that it's over tonight which will be no sooner than 8 pm central.

Dunsparce

Well, you guys pretty much admit that there's not an actual reason to lynch me. It's worth pointing out that TC is playing it aggressive today, which is pretty odd behavior coming from him. Since there is exactly nothing else to go on, I'll go ahead and Unlynch Jeroth and Lynch TC.

Colonel Thunder

I don't want to see Day 1 turn into a no lynch, Broody McDino Face. Without the esteemed (and controversial) Captain Tirin Luscar on the battlefield, somebody needs to put the pressure on potential Cyducks.

AndyM03

I forgot to lynch last night whoops.
Sorry for another early death Dunsparce. Aggressive TC has been noted, but he's not wrong. Lynch Dunsparce.

Rondait

Total lynches:
Jeroth: 1 (Dunsparce)
Dunsparce: 4 (Jeroth, TC, Firedemon, Andy)

Everyone in the Galactica both civilian and military were at their general quarters when the intercom rang.

"This is the commander. It's been two weeks since the cylons first attacked the twelve colonies of Kobol. Two weeks since we've been at war. We've all lost loved ones...property...friends....family....everything. The president and I have jointly decided that it is in the best interest of the remainder of the human race to make an announcement: The cylons look like us now. Look around you. It is possible that those you see could be the enemy in disguise. It doesn't matter if you've known them all your life...false memories, false feelings of love, nothing is beyond their grasp. There is however, no need to panic. The only way we can get through this is if we all stick together. With that said we are currently launching an investigation as to who are cylons and who are not before they bring down the fleet from within. We have an idea at the moment that a certain Sharon "Boomer" Valerri is a cylon. We will release her picture shortly. If there are others aboard your ships who look the same as her please confidentially inform the captains of your respective ships. They know who to inform for further investigation. A similar message is playing across all the civilian ships in the fleet. Thank you for your cooperation. We will get through this, so say we all."

Sharon was in her rack at the time this message played. Initially panic ran through her. Why? Why did they think she was a cylon? She'd worked with Adama and the crew of the Galactica for most of her adult life, she even saved one of the greatest minds of their time, Dr. Baltar during the initial attack on Caprica. She quickly started to run out of her room when she noticed a patrol of marines holding rifles to her head. They grabbed her, cuffed her, and sent her to one of the ships many decompression chambers where the president and admiral waited nearby. They pushed her in there and locked the door and starting venting air. Slowly, she suffocated.

Once she was dead, they again added air to the chamber, and took her body.

Upon DNA testing it was revealed that she was human the entire time.

Dunsparce has been lynched! Dunsparce was:
Sharon "Boomer" Valerri
Allegiance: Human (Verified post execution)

You are an adept raptor pilot who is currently in a relationship with Chief Tyrol (not featured in this game...).

You have no special powers and are fifth in line for the admiralty.

You have until 8 pm cst Saturday to get your night actions in. Regardless if you have a night action to actually perform or not remember you also must send in your vote for tomorrow's presidency via PM. I'll lift the no posts of substance during the night rule, but if you are actually discussing things you must continue to rp.

Also for those curious, a viper performs the role of a fighter while a raptor performs more of a support role using DRADIS (radar) and Electronics warfare to assist the raptors and their respective battlestars.

Battlestars are functionally similar to aircraft carriers while carrying the payload of a battleship.

Last edited:

Rondait

Friendly reminder to get all your night actions/presidency votes in by 8 pm central time tonight. Also remember that you can not vote for yourself.

Rondait

There was a crash that was heard all around the fleet late at night. Those in the civilian ships lucky enough to have windows looked out of them to see the a hole in the Galactica venting water into space. The Galactica was abuzz with activity, damage control units quickly fixing the bulkheads and keeping the rest of the ship stabilized. After a few hours a few startling revelations were had;
The first was that the explosion that vented the water into space had been caused from within. Small c4 charges were missing from an open small arms locker next to the water storage tanks. The second was that the commander's quarters were near the tanks....and the explosion had seemed to of reached him too. Now, facing a water crisis and a power vacuum a presidential election was quickly held.

Incumbent Laura "Chickenspleen" Rosalin was once again elected president, and with Commander Adama dead Colonal Saul "Jeroth" Tigh filled his position.

Firedemon has died! He was:
Commander William Adama
DNA Evidence shows that he was fully human.

You are Commander William Adama, Commanding Officer of the Galactica and current Admiral of the human fleet. It was your last day on the job, the Galactica was about to be decommissioned when suddenly the cylons attacked. The people now look to you for leadership, especially as there are reports that the cylons look like humans now.

You are the current admiral and have no special powers besides that which the admiralty provides.

Chickenspleen was reelected president and Jeroth is now admiral.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. You have until 10 pm cst monday unless you are close to a consensus.

Theme music:

Last edited:

AndyM03

Though Chickenspleen and I have tenuous history within the Space Court pertaining to the penal colony STR-4Y4, I do believe that his heart is in the right place. I support him as our president.
Apologies for not noticing this earlier lmao.

Looking over the thread again I don't think TC was as aggressive as Dunsparce said. He prodded along attempting to get more relevant information at a time where there was none, and making sure we didn't get a no lynch.
I don't even think Jeroth's starting of the joke response lynch on Dunsparce was particularly scummy either. But then again, maybe it is something to look at. All in all, there's actually not all that many posts and I got nothin'.

Anatronman

I actually saw the thread get updated yesterday and spent all day going back through for a reasonable accusation. Jeroth was the only player I had even a vague suspicion towards, and he's the one that's benefited most from the explosion that killed my father.

In these troubling times, I pledge my loyalty to Madame President. We must not lose sight of our task through our grief. The Cyleks mean to shake us. Do not be shaken.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Apologies for not noticing this earlier lmao.
((Pretty good joke, amirite?))

Jeroth was the only player I had even a vague suspicion towards, and he's the one that's benefited most from the explosion that killed my father.

"Boy. I understand you're distraught about your father's passing, but you weren't the only one who lost someone." The sound of footsteps could be heard as the newly deemed Admiral stumbled out. His face was bright red and his eyes were tear-stained. The smell of alcohol emanating from his every being. "I.. I lost a brother. I served with Will for so long and he's gone." There was a moment of silence as he clenched his fist, fighting back his sorrow and rage. "He wouldn't want this. He never wanted this fighting." His eyes moved from the floor to the crew, knowing that Cylons was hidden among those familiar faces. "I hope you're happy, Cylons. You've made a terrible choice."

Taking a deep breath, he attempted to compose himself.

"While I did vote for Madame President... after today, I'm entirely lost. I remember what Will had said to us."

We cannot who among us is compromised, and our elected leadership may be just as vulnerable to infiltration as the people I am sworn to defend.

I am also curious as to why this said:

I would encourage two more people (aside from Madame President) to vote for his removal as well,
Something about this statement sounds suspicious, unless I'm interpreting it wrong. Why did TC ask for people aside from Madame President to vote? Why exclude the President of our People?

Anatronman

I believe the meh Doctor was attempting to attach additional people to a lynch that could easily have been wrapped up by someone he didn't want implicated if the lynch went wrong.

Colonel Thunder

I believe I speak for all of us when I say that we echo your sentiments, Colo-err...Admiral Jeroth. Will and I rarely got along, but later in life I was happy to call him my friend. His passing upsets me greatly.

Why did TC ask for people aside from Madame President to vote? Why exclude the President of our People?
At the time of my statement, there were already two votes against our departed Raptor pilot, Dunsparce. God forbid - should our own Madame President be a Cyberon - her vote alone would have carried the execution, without the input of the other three crewmembers. I wished to ensure as much group consensus as possible.

I...have some more news regarding my investigations last night. However, I'd prefer to hear any other findings from our crewmembers first, to avoid Cyboos taking advantage of the information I possess.

Anatronman

Doctor, your findings now are more valuable kept to yourself if the Cylon remains masked. I trust that any member of my crew would be there to protect you if you were threatened in your research beyond this point.

AndyM03

Doc, my skills exist only in the bounds of space as a fully sick Raptor pilot. You know, like Chris Pratt in Jurassic World. I'm a headless chicken waiting for any info or clues.

AndyM03

Still waiting on TC's clues, (I know you've been busy mate all good) but also waiting on @Chickenspleen to post I believe?
I've worked myself into a hunch on Jeroth but there's really not much there and I'd rather get some insight from TC or someone who hasn't posted yet.

Top Bottom