Blade Runner 2: Electric Boogaloo

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've read the book but I've never seen the original. Is the original worth watching?

AndyM03

Great film. It's faults were exaggerated by the fact that I saw it late at night after a longish day, But scene after scene it provoked some incredible visuals coupled with great sound design. Haven't seen the first film but by all accounts it hit what it was going for. Admittedly I left the cinema wishing it was shorter, wishing it at least tried to be more entertaining, but I've come to terms with the fact that I was in the wrong mood. Literally the day after I had so many shots still stuck in my head, so many choices I appreciated, that I can't help but appreciate it. Plus you can't go wrong with Gosling.

AndyM03

Andy you seem like you watch a lot of films as they come out. Any truth to that?
My girlfriend and I love movies, we see most big/highly rated movies pretty much as soon as they're released. Our local cinemas have $10 tickets these days which is a steal, we're used to paying a fair bit more. Halfway through the year I tried to fit the abbreviated titles of all the films I had seen in those 6 months into a tweet and I could not get it to fit haha.

Top Bottom