Bye Danny~

Walrus

Eh. This thread is in poor tastes. It feels intentionally hand tossed to upset a called customer.

Hope you're doing well, Danno.

Last edited:

Requiem

Eh. This thread is in poor tastes. It feels intentionally hand tossed to upset a called customer.

Hope you're doing well, Danno.
He's left the community, man. He's absolutely, completely left. He unfriended me on discord, left all of the servers he was in that were affiliated with us. He went out of his way to get angry at us for censoring people when no one said anything about any sort of censorship at all. He intentionally got angry at us for ridiculous reasons for the sole purpose of "officially" leaving the community.

I don't think any of us wish him any ill will, but considering the way he reacted to things and the way he talked at everyone just before leaving, I'd say this thread fits. If he's gonna deep dish it out, he should be ready to have it served right back to him.

Though really it's just a pizza picture.

Steal Thy Kill

Danny saw the thread about "man, I'm real glad we don't use slurs that much anymore. We should definitely keep doing that and continue not being as shitty as we used to be even if we were never hardcore racists", and subsequently REEEEEEEEE'd out, called us SJWs enforcing censorship and taking away his freeze peach to use racist and homophobic terms I guess, then because he was triggered he retreated to his safe space.

In time, he will likely get over it, and be in and out with us again. I mean fuck, we figured he'd be gone for good after the pally pizza party nonsense, but then he was back. He is a drama llama. If I haven't actually done anything wrong (and we haven't), then I'm not gonna get weepy about an over-dramatic person being over-dramatic. Because it has little to do with the circumstances or anything we did. It was the time of year where some part of him was gearing up to make an exit, perhaps unconsciously, and then this just happened to be the thing that pressed the go button. Coulda been anything. It sucks, and I hope Danny one day gets over this part of himself, but I'm not gonna let myself feel bad about what happened.

Also, the irony of this being what Danny freaks out about is just fucking hilarious.

Ibix

It violates my freeze peach if other people to choose not to say the word [removed]
Wonder if this was similar language to what I used. Which was actually partially a reference to the fact it was called the "Pally is a N*ggerf*ggot" wiki minus the obvious censoring (so whoever decided to delete my word before doesn't get his edit button out.)

Ibix

Just my opinion here, but I think the word used is a really bad look on a permanent public thread with no obvious context around it. It's fine (but not great) in discord. Obviously Recon's decision trumps all here.
Dunno what's up with the censoring. Might be a mod having some fun.
At worst, it looks bad on me when it comes to my post. That is the way I'd see it. I didn't literally call Pally; my friend. A #nword and/or faggot because I hate his sexual preferences and skin color. You guys know I like dick and don't dislike anybody who likes dick on that basis. I don't use these words that often outside of discussing the USAGE of such words so it is pretty damn surprising I got the fun-time mod tweak.

Ibix

It probably wasn't malicious, I'd assume it was just the word filter, but eh
It wasn't automatic to my knowledge. If you type the #nword you get lovable black man. But combined it doesn't do that.

Lumpy

Nah, some faggot-ass mod probably changed them. I saw Dunsparce's post when it still had the word niggerfaggot. I guess this post will test that though.

If we do have some kind of new filter or something I honestly wouldn't care. There was nothing wrong with what Dunsparce posted though.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Much as I'm not particularly impressed by the thread and its sentiment, can't say I have a lot of sympathy for the way Danny behaved. Not gonna edit people's posts, but I agree with TC in that the use of those words looks a bit... well, bad, despite the joking context. That said - I'm just not gonna say it myself. I don't feel it's being used at all in a discriminatory or rule-breaking fashion here.

Top Bottom