Community History: Contact Info

Chickenspleen

Danny had a server, provided it for URealms, people played on it, Rob eventually did something with it when he saw people liked it, basically took it over and let Phat run it, other stuff happened and Danny left.
I remember that server. I let my brother play on my account and he got me banned. Good times.

The Hound

Just Monika
What I'm saying is, TC, are you a wizard? Because that's shit nobody would have thought of, so you're like the smart tech guy on the crew who thinks up the stuff no one else would.
Wait are you complementing TC for Doxing someone? A skill that literally anyone with any computer sense can do? I mean the effort should be commended but the skills... Not so much.

Requiem

For specifically doxing someone? No, but look at all of the leaps of logic TC has to make to find people:

Common real name, useless by itself.
Remember from old blog they mentioned they wanted to study anthropology.
Search name in relation to anthropology.
Find three feasible subjects.
One result matches original state, is in likely age range, and has recently joined an anthropology club at a university not far from Ohio.

Who would think to do this stuff?

The Hound

Just Monika
I'd say it's creepy that he remembers all that, but nah if I was looking for someone and only remembered a few things about them I too would search for them in conjunction with the small amount of info I had. Not super complex stuff there.

The Hound

Just Monika
Fine fine, I'll give this one to TC. Last thing I want is for him to do something crazy like try to kill himself, fail miserably and shoot Melody while simultaneously shutting down the forum.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'm imagining TC spending hours tracking, digging through the darkest corners of the internet to find him, and req has him on FB. Pretty damn amusing.

Tag_Ross

I'm imagining TC spending hours tracking, digging through the darkest corners of the internet to find him, and req has him on FB. Pretty damn amusing.
He literally had to kill five guys and three puppies just to find him.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Okay! These are the only folks I haven't tracked down contact information for! I've tracked down 154 out of 194. 79%! Whoo!

If you have any contact info for these folks, please let me know or at least give them my contact info. Thanks! I'll be moving on to the next section of this project shortly.

Ash Williams
Chillin_Out
Chocks
Chocobo
Chubbikins
CidHighwind
Corporate/Tranced
Deady
E. Laimo
Egg Nog
Egg_Rolls
FireFrost
Geriand
Gothica Dark
Hector
Jeremy Alexander
Kanizo
Lahiem
Luka
Madness
Mastermind
Mr. Satan
Nation
Piehaxxor
RandomMan
Rastoph
Rufus Chamberlain
Sai
Sambo
sHADE
Sinow
Sir_DragonGuy
Skitzy
Sniper Joe
T-Blade
Tarn
The Legless Elite
Twofer
Veloce
Wizardchu

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I know that Chocobo used to go on the Giant in the Playground forums. I'm pretty sure I've got some old as fuck MSN and Skype contact information for some of those people, and Spiffums can probably give you some information on RandomMan. If Rufus Chamberlain is the guy who posted Midget on a Horse, you can google that shit and find it on the Giant in the Playground forums, which might have a little more information on him. If I'm thinking of another guy, search that shit up anyways.

13thforsworn

I know that Chocobo used to go on the Giant in the Playground forums. I'm pretty sure I've got some old as fuck MSN and Skype contact information for some of those people, and Spiffums can probably give you some information on RandomMan. If Rufus Chamberlain is the guy who posted Midget on a Horse, you can google that shit and find it on the Giant in the Playground forums, which might have a little more information on him. If I'm thinking of another guy, search that shit up anyways.
Can confirm, Rufus Chamberlain wrote Midget on a Horse and is easy to find on other forums. He was last online in 2013 on one of them though when I checked a while back.
Also, I have (or had ) sHADE and T-Blade on Steam, but I'm going to have to sift through profiles to figure out which ones are them.

Top Bottom