[Art] Coolpool2's Art Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So about a month ago I started drawing again after a long break, but I'm still really mediocre. This is basically just a thread where I might post anything that is average quality. I think only one drawing I have made so far is average so this thread probably won't be updated very often, but just something where I'll post my art.

Requiem

Post everything you've ever done that you have access to that can be posted here. Art doesn't have to be good, especially since you're posting stuff for us to see. Posting your stuff here will help you get an idea for how much better you're getting over time. In fact, the worse your art is, the better you'll feel a few months from now when you see how much actual change has occurred in your art style.

If you actively desire to draw art and be an artist, go into it with all of yourself. No one cares if your art is good or bad, we just care that your art is. But we'll still give you pointers or thoughts here and there of course. No one gets better by throwing their stuff into an inactive vacuum after all.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been doing this a long time, I also haven't uploaded some of my worse drawings I haven't taken pictures of. I also can't do anatomy very well.

Requiem

What TC said. You're actually doing a fantastic job. You have room for improvement of course, but then so does literally every person who does anything ever.

Keep up the amazing work and don't. Stop. Drawing.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
No, I think I am getting average, but I will not stop being who I am, and that is a pessimist. Although thank you very much for the compliment.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I haven't really done much since I lasted posted in here, but here's what I have finished.

I sort of gave up on this one after I finished the outline with all of the disproportionate parts and other things I messed up on, I still think I am getting a bit better though.

I felt like drawing a tree one day, do not have much experience with trees.

This is my most recent one, I drew it off of a reference picture I found online. I'm alright with how it turned out, the reference image quality was kind of low so I had some trouble making out where some shadows were, but I still like it. Plus dresses are awesome.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wasn't really sure if this was worth scanning but it is just something I did during halloween. I think it turned out ok, I should probably try using my fingers to rub my drawings to smooth out the shading but I hate getting my fingers dirty.

Top Bottom