[IMPLEMENTED] Creativity Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibix

I highly recommend a Creativity Board, there were more posts of creative works when we didn't have to deal with the newer system that was in-place before this change. Just having a thread to put things in feels better, it is free form. No need go through hops like with a form with fields you have to fill out. Threads just work.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Motion approved, there will be a place for user's creations. I'll leave it as a single forum and maybe use prefixes, so that it can have some organization.

Thoughts?

Ibix

I'd second prefixes not being mandatory, but having Game (Video games/Board Games/etc), Art (Drawings/Paintings/Animation/etc), Sound (Music/FX/Voice), and Literature (Stories/Papers) would be valuable in-practice.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Personally, I was never a huge fan of the prefix thing in the first place, with the exception of useful stuff like NSFW to keep people from making poor life choices, or at least warn them that that's what they'd be making. Telling people what kind of content it is would, in my opinion, take a backseat to the name and/or creator of the content.

Tag_Ross

Personally, I was never a huge fan of the prefix thing in the first place, with the exception of useful stuff like NSFW to keep people from making poor life choices, or at least warn them that that's what they'd be making. Telling people what kind of content it is would, in my opinion, take a backseat to the name and/or creator of the content.
so make them suffixes?

Requiem

Prefixes/suffixes probably won't be necessary for a while because sorting the community creations won't be difficult for the average person to do.

Just consider the amount of stuff that would get posted. Until that number is a rather large one, we're good without any extra sorting methods. It would just be extra work.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
The system is being implemented with prefixes available to whoever wants to use them. It can make sorting easy but if you don't want to use it then ditch it.

Ibix

That works, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom