CYOA: Let's Not Get Out of Hand

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Coolpool. Naturally, cool pools should be great at putting out fires.

Requiem

I still think firedemon should be a firefighter for all around shitbaggery, but sure, Coolpool makes sense too. Anyone else notice FD and Coolpool have opposing sounding names?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Across town, @coolpool2 helps @Null Hypothesis wrap up a body in plastic and stuff it into his car.

"Pig farm?" asks Coolpool.

"Pig farm," answers Null.

Coolpool's phone rings.

"Hello, this is Coolpool," says Coolpool.

"Hey OG," says 13th. "I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining a volunteer fire department I'm establishing."

Null glares at Coolpool for talking to the police during body disposal.

"What'd be in it for me?" asks Coolpool.

"Great experience, serve your community, and uh..." says 13th. "I'll do my best to discourage those 'Coolpool's a gangster' memes you don't like."

"Hmm.." thinks Coolpool.

What does Coolpool do?

-agree to a trial period on the volunteer fire department
-finish disposing of the body with Null

Requiem

Why do you keep making choices that can both be logically done?

Tell 13th that he'll try out the volunteer fire department gig, just give him a few hours/a day to get everything figured out.

Walrus

Both choices cannot be logically done together. Coolpool has a signature means of disposing of bodies that he would never stray from, and for him to dispose of this body the coolpool way would be not only to defy the integrity and morals required for any volunteer fire fighting department trial candidate, but to also reject the very values that a volunteer fire fighting department prides itself on.

-finish disposing of the body with Null (by setting the body on fire)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Finish disposing of the body after agreeing to a trial period. Hang the fffffuck up right after agreeing, though.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Finish disposing of the body after agreeing to a trial period. Hang the fffffuck up right after agreeing, though.
Agree.

Also @Colonel Thunder - One of these days, you need to write up a mini-guide to forum lore for how to angle these characters. I would love to do a forum CYOA, but I know none of the forum lore for us.

Requiem

You have a better grip on the lore than we all do though. The wiki wouldn't be up to date for how it is right now, the state of the lore that is.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Could probably do pretty brief writeups of characters with names, origins, prominent personality traits, abilities, and some history.

Then again, that'd take work compiling sources and stuff. Hm.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Gonna be honest, I was thinking that multiple people working together on it would be better. Might be a good idea.

Either way, WHAT'S COOLPOOL DOIN' TEESEE

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Sure, I'll do a trail period," says Coolpool.

"Thanks, CP!" says 13th. "You don't know how mu-"

"Gotta go, see ya," says Coolpool as he hangs up.

"Don't talk to the cops while we're doing this," says Null.

"Sorry," says Coolpool. "Anyways, why do we have to pull out his teeth?"

"Piggies' digestion," says Null as they get in his car and head for the pig farm.

-------------------

Meanwhile, across town...

"Regis, I am very disappointed in you!" says Shizno, reaching for the newspaper.

"Touch me with that paper and I'll barf on your slippers," threatens Regis, feeling another wave of nausea come over him.

"I can't believe you ate my Halloween stash!" says Shizno. "I was on my way back from the store, you were going to have more food!"

"Please don't mention food," says Regis, barely holding back vomit. "Just, drive me to the doctor, okay?"

"Not until you apologize for eating my '09 Halloween stash!" says Shizno. "

"Wait..." says Regis. "That candy was...how old?"

"That's...not the important part!" says Shizno, crossing his arms. "You owe me an apology, or I'm not driving you to the doctor."

What does Regis do?

-apologize, get a ride to the vet
-refuse to apologize, walk to the vet
-barf on Shizno's slippers

Top Bottom