CYOA: Let's Not Get Out of Hand

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Anatron. For fuck's sake, calling TC would make this the worst investment imaginable unless he's trying to get on the insurance fraud train.

Requiem

Bob used to be a stoner and now he's a gym boi. He's practically a foodie. Has that junk food experience and the protein edge. He probably even touches a vegetable or fruit every now and then.

Bob should be the cook.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Bob used to be a stoner and now he's a gym boi. He's practically a foodie. Has that junk food experience and the protein edge. He probably even touches a vegetable or fruit every now and then.

Bob should be the cook.
Bob for the sake of sick gains and/or making pot brownies.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Bob's phone rings. He takes one more hit before answering.

"This is Bob."

"Hey Bob," says Stealthy. "I have a temp job for you. Fill in as a cook at Wolfy's Diner."

"But it's closed," says Bob.

"Not anymore," says Stealthy.

"Well, no thanks," says Bob. "I have enough cash from this police gig with 13th."

"I wasn't asking," said Stealthy. "Besides, you won't need to be there for long."

"Why should I listen to you?" retorts Bob.

"I have some records here," says Stealthy, opening some files on his phone. "Looks like you were part of a Communist club in middle school. Imagine what would happen if 13th found out."

"Hey, knock it off!" says Bob. "I was 12! I thought girls would like me if I was edgy, y'know?"

"Hopefully it worked better for you than for Tirin," says Stealthy. "You next shift starts in an hour. I suggest you get ready."

Stealthy hangs up and Bob grumbles to himself.

"I'll show him," grumbles Bob. "I'll be his cook alright."

Bob looks at his supplies.

What will Bob enhance all the food with?

-Mega-weed
-Insane Body-Building Protein Powder

Anatronman

No, I was hoping for some Rick and Morty weed. I’m already 2/3s asleep, I was just really happy to see the diner’s coming together.

Requiem

Why not both? He also doesn't smoke anymore, last I checked, but that's just me.

He could definitely use both though.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Heh, heh, heh," chuckles Bob as he grabs both the protein powder and weed before heading out the door.

Meanwhile, across town...

13th climbs into a dusty old firetruck that he had just bought at auction.

"This should do," says 13th, looking at the drab inside of the vehicle. "I just need to get some water in here and the volunteer fire department will be ready to go."

13th explores the truck some more and finds an old bag of candy.

"What the heck?" says 13th, opening the bag. "Oh man, this is full of those radioactive NFT chocolate bars from like ten years ago."

13th tosses the bag in a nearby dumpster as he exits the vehicle.

"I guess that explains why the entire fire crew that owned this truck died," says 13th. "That candy is some scary communist shit."

13th's PA crackles as a call comes through.

"Erratic driver speeding downtown?" repeats 13th. "It's probably just Andy driving like he does on stream, but it might be worth checking out."

What does 13th do?

-continue preparing the firetruck
-respond to the erratic driver

Anatronman

That’s not in the spirit of the CYOA!

Maybe toss that radioactive garbage somewhere safe and head off the driver?

Top Bottom