Active [CYOA] Rotten Elms: CH4 - Roleplayers Rolling Deep

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fuck that book thing. What kind of sick motherfucker just goes and starts pulling on weird-looking books on the bookshelves inside a creepy old mansion, when he knows damn well that his buddies are fucking around with some secret passages and stuff in the very next room? Let's us not be that guy, even though Riyant just habitually springing traps and other nasty surprises on Easy and Tirin without even thinking about it any more is pretty amusing, in a meta sense.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I was going to update, but it's literally tied between:

Fuck this abandon the books and Jeroth goes to check on Easy.
Purple Book.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jeroth picks the Deep Purple book while we fuck this and check on Tirin + Easy?
I mean. The "Fuck this, check on Easy and Tirin" option is Jeroth leaving the books to go check on them since they're explicitly calling for him.

Walrus

...I am surprised that I misunderstood this prompt so horribly.

I WANT Jeroth to pick a book, so I'm good with letting Deep Purple book win. /unvote fuck this

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Deep Purple - Coolpool, Tirin, TC, Walrus
Fuck This - Req, Easy

Also I love rereading over this and seeing this post:

I think it should be Tirin as well, just to hear him say Reent over and over
. . .

His finger halted on the deep purple tome; surprisingly soft to the touch before tugging it free from the other ones. He looked around, hearing an odd mechanical noise as he heard yells from Easy and Tirin.

"REENT! THIS ROOM IS HELLA DOPE!"
"Hey Riyant! You better get in here; this place has a whisky bar and everything now! Mood lights too!"

"Damn.. I'm really going to have to run Enmity at this point." He mumbled under his breath, expecting an odd mechanism to send Easy and Tirin skittering down to a secret passageway.

Opening the tome, the paper seemed to stick together due to age. The space where the author's name would be was faded as he flipped through the text. Most of it seems to be stories of prose with raunchy smut stories interspersed throughout it. Sadly, it seems like none of the stories, albeit lengthy, were finished. "Yeah.. I'll steal some of those ideas later." He closed the book with a loud thwap before feeling something grab his shoulder. Letting out a yelp, he pushed himself up against the bookshelves, nearly knocking them down.

"Hey Riyant. Do you think we should go meet up at the meeting hall? It's almost time?"

Jeroth shook his head as he looked at his watch. It had been close to an hour since he started reading the tome. His eyes turned towards the shelves, noticing the sickly green book was absent.

"REENT! THIS ROOM IS HELLA DOPE! LE-"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The heavy roar of sirens filled over the town as Jeroth stumbled slightly. Coolpool seeming indifferent to the noise as Jeroth's face squirmed and twisted in pain.

He looked up as Tirin and Easy seemed to be drinking out of bottles of whisky, straight.

"Reent. Let's go do some roleplayin', mang."

Jeroth's jaw dropped slightly, looking at Tirin with his mouth agape. "Do you HEAR this? This seems super odd and we should probably go back. TC wants us all together and this is the signs of a bad horror story."

"See. You have a valid point, Riyant. But we're all incredibly capable people and can probably handle ourselves. If we go with everyone else and it is a horror story, then we're probably going to have to take care of them." Easy took a swig from his whisky.

Jeroth opened his mouth as he paused and deliberated on his choices. He looked over at Coolpool, who seemed to look at him quietly.

What does Jeroth do?

- Form a compelling argument that plays to Easy and Tirin's Ego to go protect everyone else.
- Shrug his shoulders, agree with the other two and reluctantly go run Enmity.
- Bring up the fact that Whitetiger has gone missing [ Optional Extra Vote]
- Custom Option.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Obviously, run more Enmity. The mere annoyance of primordial boiz like me and Easy is worse than anything Coolpool could do to one of us - that's why we're getting drunk and ignoring that WT is gone, even though Coolpool obviously murdered him. If you're that worried about upsetting him, just say he can play so long as he brings a character concept that meshes with Elodin and Inurian.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Obviously, run more Enmity. The mere annoyance of primordial boiz like me and Easy is worse than anything Coolpool could do to one of us - that's why we're getting drunk and ignoring that WT is gone, even though Coolpool obviously murdered him. If you're that worried about upsetting him, just say he can play so long as he brings a character concept that meshes with Elodin and Inurian.
This is my favorite vote. I'm still laughing over it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Bro how is this even a multiple choice.

Also, it's been so long that I've forgotten how often Riyant habitually springing traps on us kept turning out awesome for us... well, the two of us anyway.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also, it's been so long that I've forgotten how often Riyant habitually springing traps on us kept turning out awesome for us... well, the two of us anyway.
That wasn't even a trap though!

That was just Wilger deciding to walk into a forest, willingly going with a goblin who he gave his focus to, THEN deciding to walk along a major road where highwaymen could appear. Instead of trying to discuss things like a reasonable person or hide and hope they don't notice, he chose to hang around, get seen, run into a bush THEN hide.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
- Shrug his shoulders, agree with the other two and reluctantly go run Enmity.
- Bring up the fact that Whitetiger has gone missing [ Optional Extra Vote]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh, and Run Dat Enmity. Just so we're official. (RIP everybody else, sorry I wanna be a hero guys but there hasn't been Enmity in so long.)

Walrus

-Run Enmity
-Do not bring up that Whitetiger is missing (Jeroth knows, but he also figures drunk Tirin+Easy won't care)
-Stay mostly sober (or at least, more sober than Tirin+Easy)

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah we really don't need Whitetiger to run Enmity, like, at all. Not a priority at this juncture.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Enmity - Everyone

. . .

Jeroth managed to figure the right argument, knowing how to convince Easy and Tirin, before coming to his final conclusion.

"Fuck it."

He grabbed one of the two bottles of whisky out of Easy's hand, took a swig and brushed past the two of them. His footsteps echoing as he went into the room that Easy and Tirin had come from, calling out behind him:

"COOLPOOL! Roll up a character. I recommend against female clerics or you'll die."

Easy and Tirin's faces bursted with joy as they loudly began to yell. Their joy coming out in playful hits, a fraction of their strength as they slapped each other's arms and high-fived.

"YEEEEEE! THE BOIS ARE BACK!"
"AWWW HELL YEAH! ELODIN IS GOING TO GET ALL THE NOBLE LADIES, COURT THEM, ACQUIRE THEIR WEALTH BEFORE MOVING ON!"

Coolpool frowned as he followed Easy and Tirin, huffing slightly. "I had a good idea for a female cleric of Lolth, the spider qu-"

"HEY! GEDDAFUG OUTTA HERE WIT THAT CREEPY SPIDER SHIZ!"
"Whoa. Tirin. If Coolpool makes it, we can just kill him and then get more loot."
"Shiiit. You right. I didn't even think about that.

The role-players went into the room and closed the door as Riyant begrudgingly started a game of Enmity. The deep air raid sirens seeming to become muffled as they stepped inside, abandoning meeting back up or even attempting to find where Whitetiger went.

. . .

Who should we follow next?

- The Old Guard
- Underdogs.

Top Bottom