Active [CYOA] Rotten Elms: CH4 - Roleplayers Rolling Deep

Steal Thy Kill

Well. We opted to shush up and eavesdrop in the first place. I don't see much reason to stop now. Continue To Hide

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Stay quiet, listen in more - Everyone

"COME OU-"
"Aw shucks, guys! I'm sorry. I was just really curious about what you were up to!"

That voice.

"O-Oh, hey Tim. W-what are you doing here?" Firedemon gave a nervous smile and a laugh as Tim began to walk out of his hiding spot.

"Well, I was interested in what you were all doing here! 13th was keeping a close eye on me, but once he had to go talk with the administrators, I managed to race over to catch up. I didn't want to interrupt though - that'd be rude." Tim spoke with a wide, eerie smile that still held some semblance of intimidation.

"This wasn't in the plan.." Stealthy mumbled out before who was furiously drawing up new plans.

"So, you were looking for a new place then, huh? How about that building right there?" He gestured to the one further up from the road. It seemed secluded from the village, yet enticing to those who saw it. The style of the building gave off a feeling of exclusivity and pride, as if a man of importance owned it.

"Maybe, we will!" Tolvan shouted out, seemingly unintimidated by Tim.

"TIIIIM! WHERE ARE YOU"

"Tch. 13th keeps trying to prevent me from talking to everyone. I don't know why though. I just want to spend time with everyone." Tim grumbled as 13th had quickly grabbed Tim. "Come on, Tim. The Administrators have some good news for you." Tim seemed to light up, eager at the idea. "Oh really? That sounds swell! Anyway, you guys - I'll see you later!"

. . .

"Oh thank god.." Firedemon sighed, slumping against a tree. "I don't know what happened. He's so... weird now." Sighs of relief spread throughout the group before looking at the building. "We should really check that out though. It'd be a cool place for us Old Guard to stay at."

The Old Guard kept moving toward the building that Tim had pointed out.

There was still some time until the town meeting.

What would Lotus like to do?
- Follow after the Old Guard and eavesdrop more
- Follow behind Tim & 13th for the Administrator's meeting.
- Meet-up with the Underdogs.
- Try to find Team Dash
- Try to find the Roleplayers.

Edit: Also, feel free to add [Stealth] or [Speak] for if you want a stealthy approach or a dialogue based approach.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Eavesdrop more. [Stealth]

Lotus

Hells yea, secret base and shit. Eavesdrop some moar [Stealth]

Though I'm worried as shit that Tim will know where the base is if they pick the place he pointed out. Come on Old Guard, that's a bad idea.

TimTh33nchant3r

Nah, let's complete the retard circuit and hunt team dash down like a bunch of filthy animals to murder them and wear their skins. [Stealthily.]

Steal Thy Kill

We know where this particular group of assholes are, so let's go keep an eye on Tim. If this is a horror movie, then we should probably watch out for the most likely serial killer, reprogramming be damned.

Last edited:

Requiem

I wonder what his code phrase would be to... deactivate him? I guess it would be deactivate, yeah.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Stealthily follow the Old Guard - 3 ( Easy, Req, Lotus)
Administrator - 2 (Thunderclaw, Stealthy)
Follow Team Dash - 1 (Tim)

Lotus gave a quiet sigh once he remained undiscovered, wondering what distracted 13th to let Tim loose.

Crouching behind walls, he followed the Old Guard up to the building that Tim had singled out. A faded wooden sign with illegible writing swung above the entrance as the Old Guard pushed it aside to enter. The old wooden floorboards creaked as the Old Guard looked around, dropping off their belongings. Lotus had made it up to the entrance, hiding against the front before peering in.

“Whooa.. This is kind of neat!” Tolvan mumbled as the Old Guard funneled into a larger room from the foyer. The cacophony of chairs dragging against the floorboards could be heard.

“THIS is where we plan our schemes!” Firedemon said followed by an evil chuckle.
“Ahh.. This is the life.” Req gave a lengthy sigh that was followed by a thud.
“Aw, come on, Req. Don’t place your dirty boots all over the table.”
“Does it look like I care, Firedemon? Spoilers: I don’t. I don’t care.”

Lotus took a deep breath before quietly stepping into the building. Testing the wooden floorboards, he awkwardly made his way to the threshold of the foyer and the meeting room, easing against a wall to listen to it. Peering around the corner, he could see Firedemon, Dragonruby, Stealthy, Req and Tolvan sitting around a wooden table with a rich, deep blue cloth over top of it. The room had a lengthy meeting table and an old bar in the corner.

“This seems eerily familiar… It kind of reminds me o-“ Req scratched his chin, looking around the room as Lotus quickly pulled back around the corner.

“I HAVE IT! ” Stealthy exclaimed with joy.

“Shut up, Req! We have schemes to enact!” Firedemon gleefully shouted as Lotus listened intently. Going to peer around the corner, he caught vision of something else in the room with him - Shizno. Shizno was still bundled in his sleeping bag, something that Lotus forgot to account for. Lotus bit his lip, dwelling on his options: Get out now and miss the conversation or risk getting caught by the Old Guard.

“Gentleman. Let’s push the Walrus Re-Election Committee over the edge…”

Lotus quietly swore to himself. “Stealthy’s dramatic fucking pauses…”

What does Lotus do?
- Stay and Listen at the risk of getting caught
- Leave now before Shizno wakes up.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Stay, listen.

Lotus

I'll listen in. It might be valuable information they're talking about, and my short and sweet conversation with the Re-election Committee IE the Underdogs makes this even more interesting. Get some info, and pass it on to the Underdogs, because it'll cause some bloodshed it'll start some shit I'm a nice guy like that.

Top Bottom