Active [CYOA] Rotten Elms: CH4 - Roleplayers Rolling Deep

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Stay & Listen - 6 (Easy, Req, Tim, Lotus, TC & Null)
Leave - 1 (Coolpool)

Lotus rolled his eyes. It was just Shizno. The man lived in a sleeping bag and was carried around. He’d be too lazy to do anything.

“… by pretending to be one of their friends. We slowly talk to one, except Dunsparce, and make them feel welcome. The others will be furious. I noticed Lotus was talking with them, but he’s relatively new. We could steal him and dishearten them. Following that, Wilger is still sore from his ejection of the Roleplayers. We would need to butter them up and ask about all the hilarious Wilger stories. You can hear Easy and Tirin laugh whenever one fragment even gets mention-“

Out of the corner of his eye, Lotus could see something scamper across the floor with unnatural agility. A hand found its way around his throat, letting out a gasp as a wild-eyed Shizno appeared at lightning speed. “Sh-Ack!” Lotus felt his eyes water at the sudden grip before his body was slammed against the floor by his neck.

“What was that?!” The Old Guard had stumbled out of their chairs as the old oaken chairs fell on the floor.

“LOTUS! HE KNOWS THE PLAN! HE MUST NOT LEAVE!” Stealthy boomed loudly as Lotus tried with all of his might to remove Shizno’s hand. Both of his hands wrapped around his wrist, trying to pry him off without success. Throwing his weight behind his knee, he attempted to knee Shizno’s ribs as he felt weaker and weaker. Darkness encroached the corner of his vision as he heard.

“Great. So what do we d-“

A voice rang out in Lotus' subconscious.

"You’re, uh, surprisingly weak. Maybe you should visit the role-players. When you’re, y’know -Awake and out of this mess. There may be something for you in the annals, IF YOU DARE!"

Who would you like to follow now?
- Administrators & Tim & 13th
- Roleplayers
- The Underdogs/Walrus Re-Election Committee
- Team Dash

Requiem

I get the feeling that going for the RPers might be a bad idea. I dunno.

Maybe going with the Admin group would be a good idea.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Heh, gettin' smacked around by an indolent sloth. Lil' bitch.

Anyway, since Lotus'll maybe come after us when he wakes up and we only need so much screentime, let's go with the Admin group.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I flipped a coin, and came up with Admins.

TimTh33nchant3r

Shizno is apparently FMA: Brotherhood version of Sloth. Huh. That was a miscalculation.

Welp, I'm back to my previous plan of Go to Team Dash and Annihilate them for the amusement of the readers.

Walrus

Glad to see this thread. I'll vote follow admins + 13th + Tim. We haven't seen the admins enough yet + following Tim and his rehabilitation would be of high importance to the Walrus campaign's agenda, which it is my own righteous duty to abide by in all CYOA voting matters. More info on admin/13th plans and rehabilitation capabilities needed.

On a certainly unrelated note: It seems campaign leadership has seen some wear, and a slight rehabilitation may be useful for recalibrating Walrus logic.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
((Don't forget to bold your votes.))
Admins - 6 ( Req, Tirin, Lotus, Easy, Walrus, Stealthy)
Team Dash - 2 (TC, Tim)
Roleplayers - 1 (Coolpool)

After a few hours on foot, the forumers finally managed to reach Rotten Elms. Living up to its name, Elm trees populated the small and abandoned village. The groups coalesced into one large group as they were in awe that Thunderclaw managed to successfully find this village and the actual existence of the village.

"Whoa.. This place is eerie. It looks like it was off-the-grid town." Null mumbled as he looked over the old farm fields that were in disarray."

"Yeah, but the place seems pretty modern. Also, eerily familiar." Req managed to pipe up.

"Anyway, let's go exploring the town then meet back up in the large meeting hall in the center in about an hour or so. Sound good, gang?!" Thunderclaw cheerfully called out.

The groups dispersed as Thunderclaw cheerfully smiled, “Come along, guys! Let’s get planning.”

The administrators walked straight up to the main hall while the forumers split into their groups.

“Hey, TC, what will we do about the bus? That wasn’t cheap and Tag seemed pretty broken up about it. This might start teetering over the planned budget.”

The voice of a concerned Recon echoed in the open chamber as Artist dropped off the supplies, immediately going to work on designing decorations for their camping trip. “Hey Null, mind closing the door? Man, this would be a fantastic dining hall for everyone to eat at. Spacious, but grand..”

Null hastily walked to the door, closing the hefty wooden door. Rondait looked up from his phone with a quiet “Oh no…Don't blow up, Dad...”

“Recon, buddy!” TC turned around with a eerie smile. “Remember - who’s the pillar of the community? Who brought activity here? Who is making Mach Entertainment who it is?”

“Y-you are, TC.”

TC's meek demeanor had faded away as he began to grow louder with a menacing tone. “Exactly, buddy. The bus added a spooky aesthetic to the trip and got everyone in the mood for the events, okay? So why don’t you not worry about the budget and focus more on the community like I am, okay? Who knows? My stream may gather more followers and bring them here. But for now - do we have any other issues?”

A collective, relaxed sigh spread throughout the room. It wasn’t too bad - it seemed TC was in a good mood.

Who Speaks Up?

- Recon
- Artist
- Null
- Rondait
- Danny

What is the first issue?
- What’s going on with Tim & 13th?
- What are we going to do about Team Dash?
- What are the main activities?
- Are the rumors true about this place?

Top Bottom