Continuous CYOA: The Road to Free Roller

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
BigRandy69 has newbie protection, because I don't have enough material on him to make a story out of.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Thunderclaw.

He's a dopey loser of the forums and I want to see his road to being a Free Rollin' BAMF.

Dunsparce

BigRandy69 has newbie protection, because I don't have enough material on him to make a story out of.
Well apparently Randy is one of those guys who are still desperately trying to convince themselves that Trump's not gonna win the election. So roll with that, I guess.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Thunderclaw.

He's a dopey loser of the forums and I want to see his road to being a Free Rollin' BAMF.
Following that, I also could see Firedemon and Tim bullying him while Req doesn't give enough fucks to help.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Votes:

Dunsparce: 3 (Lotus, Dunsparce, Xander, TC)
Thunderclaw: 3 (Danny, Tirin, Jeroth)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I was writing up an update and then whitetiger came in and tied it again god dammit whitetiger

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Votes:

Dunsparce: 3 (Lotus, Dunsparce, Xander, Whitetiger)
Thunderclaw: 5 (Danny, Tirin, Jeroth, Null, TC)

Locked. Updating.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Being that I know BigRandy69 in real life, I can confirm as fact that he is way less of a loser than TC is.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
"Oh. It's you again." Easy remarked. He took in the wet hair, puffy eyes, tear-streaked face, and the faint odor of stale urine. Beyond a doubt, the biggest loser on the forums was TC. "You've, uh... okay, so I can guess that you've just been swirlied and then locked in here, probably by FD since most people would at least try for something more original by now, but have you just been crying like a bitch? What's up with that?"

The relief Thunderclaw felt at his sudden freedom disappeared, and tears welled back up in his eyes again. "I don't get it, Easy," he complained, voice trembling. "What do I do to deserve this? I work so hard for you guys, but everyone just keeps bullying me! Even Req peed on my head today! I just don't know how to make them stop!" He started sobbing outright, then quickly stopped and took a breath to collect himself. There was an embarrassing pause.

"...well, you know why that is, right?" Easy said. "It's cause picking on you is super easy- don't make a pun. They can pretty much just wreck you straight up, don't make a pun, pretty much whenever they want, and not even have to plan ahead or try to be stealthy about i- don't make a pun! I mean, fact is, no matter how badly they slam you right in front of everybody, you never do anything about it. Ever. See?"

"But what am I supposed to do?" Thunderclaw whined. "I'm not tough and strong like you, or quick and cool like Stealthy, or a horrible monstrosity like Tirin. I just wish I knew how to be like that! They wouldn't mess with me so much then!" Overwhelmed, he started weeping into his fists again.

"You do, huh?" said Easy, sympathetically. "So you want to know how to be a badass. All right, well... look, obviously a badass wouldn't just let them get away with doing something like this to him. You want me go teach those guys a lesson, see if I can make them think twice about fucking with you next time?"

Did he?

1) Yes
2) No

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
No. 'cause while a badass wouldn't let people get away with that, TC is not a badass.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
-No.
If you let others fight your battles for you, you will never grow as a person to overcome those challenges.

Requiem

Depending on Requiem's mood, he could be one of the forum's chillest dudes, most annoying spammers, funniest jokers, gayest gaybies, savagest banterers, or whiniest bitches.
Where's the lie?

"...well, you know why that is, right?" Easy said. "It's cause picking on you is super easy- don't make a pun. They can pretty much just wreck you straight up, don't make a pun, pretty much whenever they want, and not even have to plan ahead or try to be stealthy about i- don't make a pun! I mean, fact is, no matter how badly they slam you right in front of everybody, you never do anything about it. Ever. See?"
This is honestly my favorite forum thing I've read lately. "Don't make a pun" is wonderful.

And just to echo what everyone else is saying, no. TC has some slight spine in forum lore, I'd say, so I think he'd intentionally say no.

Top Bottom