Continuous CYOA: The Road to Free Roller

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm gonna second Lotus' and WT's thoughts. TC is too cowardly to ask for help, and is probably scared of retaliation.

Swirlies and getting stuck in a locker are bad, but I mean, it could get worse.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Awwww, thanks Stealthy! <3
Nigga you gay.

- No
(TC's not that much of a badass): 4 (Tirin, Whitetiger, Lotus, TC)
- No (TC's not that much of a bitch): 3 (Riyant, Coolpool, Req)

"What? I mean, n-no" Thunderclaw stammered. I don't-"

"Good," Easy cut in. "I'd have slapped the shit out of you if you'd said yes. Stop being a bitch, and deal with it yourself. Later, loser." With that, he grabbed a towel from a nearby locker and strolled off, whistling. Left alone in the locker room, with the day coming to a close, TC decides to...

- Shower, wash off before heading home
- Go home and plan some revenge
- Go home and cry
- ???

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
- Shower and wash off before heading home

Realizing that he hadn't screwed up for once, TC breathed a sigh of relief as the real BAMF'n Free Roller left the room. As he thought over Easy's advice, he went ahead and stripped off his clothes to take a shower. Normally, he would never have done such a thing without having brought some swim trunks to wear, but the hour was late and the thread was inactive enough that he didn't worry overmuch about sticking his clothes into a locker, (ingeniously setting the combination to 0000, which was clearly too stupidly obvious for anyone else to guess at). Then he walked into one of the empty shower stalls and flipped on the hot water, yelped like a frightened child when it came out cold at first, and then gritted his teeth and verbally reprimanded himself for the reaction. Easy was right. It was time to stop being a little bitch.

He squared his shoulders against the flow of water, grabbed a bar of soap from the rack, and thought over his options as...
What, you actually clicked this? Nigga you gay. Get Shizno to write that shit for you if you want it so bad.
...and then, in a spectacular display of Dunderpawry, the bar of soap slipped right out of his hand, fell right past his flailing attempts to grab it again, and thumped accusingly against the tiles. The very last bar of soap. He hadn't even washed behind his ears or anything. Watching it slowly begin to circle its way towards the drain, TC decided to...

- Pick up the soap
- Leave it, go home with unwashed ears

Top Bottom