Continuous CYOA: The Road to Free Roller

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
- Did nothing. (8) (Lotus, Rondait, Coolpool, Req, Whitetiger, TC, Tirin, Walrus)
- Charged. (2) (Jeroth, Dunsparce)

Locked Nah I'll update tomorrow instead.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All pain and fear gave way and disappeared beneath the flood of anger, and Thunderclaw... did nothing. Blow after stinging blow from the twisted-up towel rained upon him, but he didn't make a sound, or even so much as flinch. He just stood there, head bowed slightly, rage in his eyes, seemingly not even noticing the pain of each strike.

Thrown off base by this, Firedemon simply tried hitting him harder and harder, but to no avail. He quickly found himself starting to tire out, with his face flushed red and his breathing heavy...

"Yeah, this is so gay" said Tim, from the corner. "I'm out."

"What!? No it's, huff, not!" Firedemon gasped. "It's hazing! I'm, huff, hazing him! It's totally not gay!"

"Yeah, whatever man."

"It's not gay!!!"

"What!? Gay!?" Without warning, Requiem appeared in the doorway. "Is it Easy and Tirin? Please tell me it's- oh, it's just you two. Hey, I don't suppose you guys could dress up like Easy and Tirin while you're doing this, could you? No? Ah, never mind. Forget I asked. Whatever, I'll just have to use my imagination again..."

He turned to leave, apparently failing to notice Tim's expression of shock and disgust. What a bunch of freaks and weirdos, Tim thought. He'd probably have to find a hooker to kill on the way home, just to clear his head. He wondered if Rondait had been rezzed after last time yet.

In that moment, something shone through to Thunderclaw, telling him that now was the perfect time to strike. Victory was at hand. With Firedemon off-guard, caught up in protesting at the other two, without warning he...

- Punched Firedemon
- Mocked Firedemon
- Ignored Firedemon
- ???

Last edited:

TimTh33nchant3r

That was pretty funny all around. Why is Rondait a hooker? Should I even ask? Too late, I already did. Also, what does TC think of his son's chosen (?) profession?

I kind of want him to emasculate FD with mocking puns or something.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
This is hardly the first forum lore depiction where Rondait is everybody's bitch.

- ??? (Emasculate FD with mocking puns): 1 (Tim)

Requiem

I don't think TC is ready for one punch yet, but a pun after however many punches there are would be good.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Since TC mad af, he needs to punch Firedemon. There's no fucking way it ends with one, though.

Also, he's gotta make some really, really shitty puns. I'd say something about sparks flying between them should be in there, but it'd be hard for TC to fit in and much too good a pun for him anyways. Shit works on like, four levels.

Requiem

"What!? Gay!?" Without warning, Requiem appeared in the doorway. "Is it Easy and Tirin? Please tell me it's- oh, it's just you two. Hey, I don't suppose you guys could dress up like Easy and Tirin while you're doing this, could you? No? Ah, never mind. Forget I asked. Whatever, I'll just have to use my imagination again..."
Got this covered.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
- Punched Firedemon: 3 (Tirin, Riyant, Req?)
- Mocked Firedemon: 1 (Tim?)
- My Vote Doesn't Count At All: 1 (TC)

Requiem

"Do a pun after every punch" meaning "when TC punches FD, he should say puns" meaning "TC should punch FD".

<3

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
In that moment, something shone through to Thunderclaw, telling him that now was the perfect time to strike. Victory was at hand. With Firedemon off-guard, caught up in protesting at the other two, without warning he punched Firedemon in the face.

"One pun!" He shouted as his opponent staggered back, taking the hit directly to his jaw. "Two pun! Ow!" He followed up by stepping forward and swinging his left at the back of Firedemon's head. With no pads and no training, this didn't accomplish much besides bruise his knuckles a little, and sprain his amateurishly protruding thumb. Actually, with all the adrenaline coursing through him, he barely felt it. If anything, he'd just shouted reflexively.

"Oh, no you don't!" He roared, as Firedemon's hands came up and he stepped back to protect himself. "You don't get off the hook that easy!" He charged forward, swinging his right arm around for the finishing blow, when Firedemon suddenly stepped in and brought his elbow up...

The room spun.

There hadn't been any pain, as such. The elbow strike had smashed up into his chin, his field of view jerked around a little, and now...

He stared dumbly at the people in the room. He was aware of distant shouting, but it all reached his ears as if distorted and muffled through ten feet of water. He turned back to Firedemon, who looked like he was about to hit him. Shouldn't he be doing something about that? He tried moving his arms around a little, and saw them move. Strange. He couldn't seem to feel them. Couldn't feel his legs either, come to think of it. Or anything, really.

He gave this some thought, and then a fist smashed into his face, knocking him to the floor. His head struck the cold tile, and everything went dark.

Pain.

He woke up to aching limbs, bruises, welts. His head throbbed. His joints objected to the rigid flooring.

Darkness.

He blinked, then blinked again. No change. A cursory feel for his surroundings told him he hadn't been moved from the locker room.

Silence.

He heard his own breathing, and even his heartbeat felt like it was pounding nails into his skull, but that was it. Lights out. Room empty. Everyone else must have gone home.

Groaning, TC staggered to his feet, and gingerly felt his way around to the door. He tripped over something metallic on the way there, cursed viciously, but eventually managed to reach the exit. Locked. A moment later, he flipped on the light switch, and harsh, fluorescent white light flooded the room.

He looked around the room as his eyes adjusted. There was the torn-off locker door he'd tripped on, bent into an 'L' shape by the force it had been ripped out with. A little further on he saw a discarded towel, and nearby, the locker in which his clothes were stored. Finally. He opened it and put them on, while trying to think of a way out of here. The gap under the door was pretty wide, so... but then again, the ceiling tiles were loose-hanging. Maybe he could...

How does TC break out?

- ???

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'd say something about using the bent locker door as a wedge to pry open the door, but he probably doesn't have the strength for that.

Top Bottom