D&D 5th Edition - Skype + Roll 20

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
In any case, leveling up should be relatively quicker, due to the lower exp requirements, when surviving the same encounters? (We haven't been formally tracking xp, honestly.)
Yeah, I've been doing a milestone system.

Nynewars64

Unknown
It does also seem to me that the levels don't make quite as big of a difference in this edition compared to... well, compared to Pathfinder, I guess, based on my "I-once-did-Pathfinder." In any case, leveling up should be relatively quicker, due to the lower exp requirements, when surviving the same encounters? (We haven't been formally tracking xp, honestly.) Also, we may not be all that much running the game for the next week or so anyway, since I'm going on vacation. (I'm not, anyway.)

Just thoughts, if the effort is seen fit to be made. A population of three can seem kind of scarce at times.
So, is the mighty Swagga going to be making an appearance in 5th Edition?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Time his tale were told in full.

I'm thinking "The Ballad of Swagga" or "Song of the Sons of Yolaf," but that's of course for the bards to decide. Swagga's probably never going to fully realize his ambition to becoming a master bardarian.

Last edited:

Nynewars64

Unknown
Time his tale were told in full.

I'm thinking "The Ballad of Swagga" or "Song of the Sons of Yolaf," but that's of course for the bards to decide. Swagga's probably never going to fully realize his ambition to becoming a master bardarian.
That's awesome. I'm glad he finally could be a real character. Me and Jor kinda cheated you out of him.
Is that call open to be spectated? I'd enjoy listening to a session some time.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That's up to Riyant, of course. Thoughts on that streaming and/or spectating, Riyant?

You'll find the historical Swagga mannerisms and behaviors somewhat altered, mind you, ever since recent traumatic events forced him to become very keen on learning and practicing the civilized art of "Diplomancy."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That's awesome. I'm glad he finally could be a real character. Me and Jor kinda cheated you out of him.
Is that call open to be spectated? I'd enjoy listening to a session some time.
That's up to Riyant, of course. Thoughts on that streaming and/or spectating, Riyant?
Yeah. Assuming that we don't get twenty people in there, I don't mind having you spectate. If I have the spectators listening it, it also forces me to be more creative with the monster descriptions opposed to just being "It looks like that."

I'm just never certain when I'm up to DM. I'm currently taking a break from DM'ing and enjoying playing through a few stories on WoW, so I can prevent myself from being burned out. My heart hasn't been in the past few sessions and I don't like when my work is half-hearted. Granted, it's mostly silly fun, but there are a few great moments.

Also, we've just finished hemorrhaging players, so I'm trying to figure out where character stories will go.

Currently, Videas has a surplus of routes - exploring Sir Delandel and his ideals, his attempts at politics and his backstory. Swagga has one of the more complicated routes, which I'm hesitant to travel down since I need to figure out more.

Hell, I'm also getting a bit tired of the mission-based system and they're making a name for themselves. Part of me wants to send them on a grand quest.

EDIT: Honestly, my work is suffering from the lack of a map. It's a pain to actually make one, but I might sketch one. I keep saying "Yeah, it's to the southwest." or to the "east."

W1LG3RtheCyan

Apologies for being offline. I've had to put up with a lot recently and I'm through most, but not all of it. With a little luck, we could see Trovak return this week. *fingers crossed* Also, I had a few ideas for upgrading Kindness rather than ditching it the second that I get a magic weapon. More on that via Skype.

Top Bottom