Ended D.R.U.B.E Securities Now Hiring

Dragonruby

Huh? No, I said you could pretty much just call your equipment whatever you wanted as long as it made sense, and I used the Sidearm weapon as an example. You could call it a pistol, or a knife, or just both. Long as it all has the same stats and it makes sense, it doesn't matter what you wanna call your Assault Rifle, or your Armor, or whatever.

Dragonruby

I'm trying to keep things simple, so the need for silenced weapons probably won't come up too often, but if a stealth mission should ever come up, all weapons will be considered to have been issued silencers, except for obvious exceptions such as explosives or rocket launchers. So yea, you could.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So if I call my sidearm a pistol and a knife does that mean it is a bladed gun kind of like in borderlands? Or can I just carry a pistol and a military knife. I mean a knife isn't going to weigh that much.

Dragonruby

I literally just said whatever you want as long as it makes sense. It can be either one of those options that you just listed.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So are we all fighting for the same group or can we change and fight each other and kill each other?

Top Bottom