Danny Does Things Thread

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah it looked that way. I do the same thing but usually I choose colors that clash hideously on purpose so that I can clearly see where and how the divs, containers and other elements line up.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User

html5, javascript and canvas objects.. so good.
for some reason chrome is the worst browser in terms of performance..
IE runs at 60fps, firefox and opera both spot 120, and chrome has a measly 45..

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Really? Firefox has been getting extremely bloated and slow as of late. They have plans to completely redesign their framework but that's not happening any time soon.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Really? Firefox has been getting extremely bloated and slow as of late. They have plans to completely redesign their framework but that's not happening any time soon.
Yeah, that's using the canvas 2d rendering context. Firefox might be slower at loading/rendering pages, but they seem to be better at rendering real-time graphics.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Ah alright, Pretty much anything that involves working with Flash grinds Firefox to a halt. Chrome seems to get be okay most of the time.

<rant>
The general gist of the story is that Adobe's Flash player is cancer and needs to die. Yes you used to be a titan of the internet world but now you're a disgusting zit on the ass of the internet.
</rant>

Top Bottom