Ended Danny's Town of Salem Mafia - Mafia Victory!

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I wanna point out that I fucking called this, but that's probably because I accused basically everyone. If TC does a Poop Mafia of this, my role should be that I have to lynch someone in every post.
At least it wasn't a bastard game, right?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I felt good about my reads that game. Thought I would be dead for sure after Dunsparce flipped.

Any particular reason for shooting, FD?
If the game made it to day 3 without a vigi shot, I would have announced to the town that it was Lynch or Lose.

Since FD could lose the game for town night 2 with a bad shot (as he did), I felt it fair to warn him.

I guess he figured it was worth the risk.

Since he couldn't target himself, and from the townies had a 1/3 chance of hitting the same person as the mafia assuming he wasn't the target, he had a 50% chance of hitting mafia from the remaining options and a 50% chance of losing the game, assuming he hit something. Because hitting the same target as mafia wouldn't do anything.

So yeah, I guess since walrus went after FD from day 1, and he knew he wasn't mafia, that was who he went for.

lylo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Walrus

Good game. I probably would have done a bit more than pointing semi-serious fingers at Firedemon if we got to day 3. Would have voted for someone that wasn't Firedemon on Day 2 if Dunsparce wasn't hammered so quickly.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Good game. I probably would have done a bit more than pointing semi-serious fingers at Firedemon if we got to day 3. Would have voted for someone that wasn't Firedemon on Day 2 if Dunsparce wasn't hammered so quickly.
If it made it to day 3 here's what would have happened.
Walrus would be sheriff.
Cyonica/Andy knew Jeroths role, but not about the deputy.
Cyonica/Andy would be the only ones to know Jeroths role because of the Janitor.

If either looked like they were up for lynching they'd have claimed sheriff, but since walrus would have his ability activated, he'd be the only one to know they were lying, since if they were telling the truth, his ability wouldn't be active. So it would have been a walrus vs. role claiming mafia.

but tbh, I think in that situation, maybe walrus loses, because FD would suspect him. 2 maf + FD would be a lynch, and that'd be game.

Pretty fun to watch though.

AndyM03

YEAH THE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
Accuse Cyonica

This play is patently anti-town. It is handcrafted to both provide no information and stir up alternative sides of what the post itself claims are equally reasonable sides. I don't believe Dunsparce would be hunting this actively as a Mafia member, and the quoted post smells just bad enough for me to feel confident in my lynch.
Andy and Cyonica have been consistently on the same side, and yet they flipflopped against me with pretty flimsy reasoning. I'm just gonna put the pressure on to keep things moving and Accuse Cyonica.
NEVER SWEAT SO HARD BEFORE IN MY LIFE

I was contemplating trying to get Anatron to believe that Walrus and Firedemon were scum buddies, but since he already suspected Cyon I dunno how that would have gone.
I'm the mysterious drifter that saves everyone at the end of the day.
We knew you were the Detective before this but was this a hint to others that you were? Because I took it as one, and was saying not to Role claim as you on the next day because of this. Which would have turned out well considering Walrus' ability.[/USER]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
We knew you were the Detective before this but was this a hint to others that you were? Because I took it as one, and was saying not to Role claim as you on the next day because of this. Which would have turned out well considering Walrus' ability.
Yeah,

I don't regret my choices in this game.

AndyM03

I don't regret my choices in this game.
Not that you should, but i'm still very hard in the Town should not have lynched Dach camp (Not that you did, but t'were about to). With only two mafia, if Dach was lying I would absolutely out myself as the doctor to get Dach killed if I was in position to do so. Since nobody else claimed, pretty low odds Dach was lying imo. In fact, I thought this was the reason some games soft ban role claiming unless super necessary since you can guarantee at least one scum kill.

Cyonica

Yeeeah, you guys pretty much had me. I was SO sure we'd lost that. I thought I held it together pretty well the first day, but then I had no idea where to go after that. Those nothing posts are actually pretty typical for me though, I did the same thing when I was town (this was only my second game) and I got lynched for it then, too.

Anatronman

If we had properly reset on Day II and thought about the game size, I'm sure the Dunsparce lynch would have fizzled out and we could actually scum hunt.

Top Bottom