Ended Danny's Town of Salem Mafia - Mafia Victory!

Dachande

Fresh Meat
Cyonica just gave themselfs up making up silly silly names. i have you know i'm a very friendy ant

Cyonica

Alright Dachande, if you're so friendly then why are you scowling and brandishing deadly weapons?

Dachande

Fresh Meat
self defense, it's like your not worried about a deadly murderer because you ARE the murderer. very suspect

Cyonica

I think it's more suspect that you're so eager to lynch someone before anything's even happened. Got nothing to worry about?

Dachande

Fresh Meat
Hey somebody needed to get this ball a rollin. We're all fair game. I just choose you. But since dude here wants to get lunch undead unaccuse cyonica accuse firedemon

Dachande

Fresh Meat
Points fingers at cyonica how about a hot lynching baby

Also BTW I'm the doctor. You don't want to be killing me night one ;)

Dunsparce

Accuse dachanade

For bad play no matter which side they're on.
Is this Dachande's first Mafia game? If it is, we have the unofficial "don't lynch the newb on day 1" rule.

I'd rather lynch a good mafia player than a bad town player, and having a bad mafia player survive might actually be good in the long run if he slips up again. That said, no one seems particularly scummy yet, so I can see why you'd want to lynch Dach for now.

It's slightly suspicious that you'd be so quick to lynch him, but I can't say it's out of character, and you even said you don't have a lot of time to post right now.

Top Bottom