Ended Danny's Town of Salem Mafia - Mafia Victory!

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Voting State (5 To Kill):
Dachande - 2 Votes (Tag-Ross, Jeroth)
Firedemon - 1 Vote (Dachande)

48 Hours Remain.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/50392/day-1
[I'm going to only do these updates once every 24 hours, the last one jumped the gun slightly.]

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyM03

Well now I know who is getting killed tonight.
Well if the usual Doctor can protect himself rule is in, then I think Dach will be fine. There might be some other shenanigan roles that put him at risk but for now I think we have a confirmed town at the very least.
Accuse dachanade

For bad play no matter which side they're on.
While I don't agree with the play, Dach can continuously protect himself from the mafia. The only other way to kill him would be during the day (Or role shenanigans, like a bus driver or something). For that simple reason, i'm gonna Accuse Tag.

Dunno about that unofficial rule Dunsparce but regardless, seems like a terrible idea to kill a townie on 'principle'.

Anatronman

I was under the impression that the usual rule was that the Doctor couldn't target themselves, or only could once. Either way, the only player that deserves a lynching more than Dach is Dunsparce for the quick Buddy Buddy.

Last edited:

Walrus

I was the first to throw random shade onto Firedemon and I'm willing to commit to it. Accuse Firedemon.

Dunsparce

I was under the impression that the usual rule was that the Doctor couldn't target themselves, or only could once. Either way, the only player that deserves a lynching more than Dach is Dunsparce for the quick Buddy Buddy.
And who exactly did I buddy buddy with? If you mean Dachande, I think I gave a pretty compelling reason for why keeping him alive is best for now. If you mean Tag, then I don't know what to tell ya since he's the only one I've FoS'd so far.

Firedemon

Well if the usual Doctor can protect himself rule is in, then I think Dach will be fine. There might be some other shenanigan roles that put him at risk but for now I think we have a confirmed town at the very least.
Why is Dach confirmed though? Saying "by the way I'm the doctor" is a pretty easy lie.

Dunno about that unofficial rule Dunsparce but regardless, seems like a terrible idea to kill a townie on 'principle'.
I disagree with this assessment but I don't feel like having this level of meta argument.

In the interest of self preservation though, accuse Tag.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Voting State (5 To Kill):
Dachande - 2 Votes (Tag-Ross, Jeroth)
Firedemon - 2 Vote (Dachande, Walrus)
Tag-Ross - 2 Votes (AndyM03, Firedemon)

You've got 24 hours left Townies!
If nobody has 5 votes by then, it'll go to the night phase with no lynch.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/50392/day-1

AndyM03

Why is Dach confirmed though? Saying "by the way I'm the doctor" is a pretty easy lie.
That comment was made under the assumption that the Doc could continuously protect himself. In that instance, it's not too dangerous for the real doc to come out and counter claim. Makes our day two very simple.
Even after being informed by Anatron that I think i'm working under the wrong assumption, I still feel like Dach is confirmed town until someone speaks up about the role. Happy to be persuaded otherwise if there are reasons the real Doc might keep his head down even though he'd know for sure Dach would be mafia.

I agree in not wanting to get into a meta argument but really? You'd kill a townie on principle?

I'd be more suspicious of Dunsparce if, y'know, he wasn't trying to save our 'probably' doctor. It was good to point out though.

Still, it's day one. I think Tag is a good kill. Not too fussy honestly.

Anatronman

The mafia are either two or more active people working together, or hiding among the early meme posters.

I think the Tag lynch is a bad one. New players can be Mafia, too.

AndyM03

Roughly 16 hours left in this day phase. I'd prefer it if we didn't have a no lynch. To the three players that have yet to vote (@Anatronman, @Dunsparce, @Cyonica) - we're all basically waiting to see what you're going to do.
While Jeroth has voted, he voted during the 'meme' phase of the day I guess. As said before, would like his input.

I think the Tag lynch is a bad one. New players can be Mafia, too.
Happy to be persuaded from the Tag lynch so that we can get a move on, but for now you're subtly defending him. Gives it a little more worth to me now than it did before.
But honestly, I feel strongly against lynching Dach, but if that's the way the day goes I guess that's how it is. Would love to be proved wrong I guess haha.

Dunsparce

Accuse Tag_Ross

If he's scum, then I'm willing to wager that Anatron's his buddy. If not, then i guess Anatron is innocent. It's also possible that Anatron is the actual doctor, but would rather not admit it.

Anatronman

Accuse dachanade

For bad play no matter which side they're on.
If you call what I said "defending" Tag, it's only because he posted this before I could. I would call Dunsparce's play this game more aggressive than in the past and I'm willing to stake a lynch on it.

Accuse Dunsparce

Cyonica

Since it's his first mafia game, I'd be willing to bet Dachande probably is the doctor and just doesn't know why it's not a good idea to say so on day one. I don't want to lynch Firedemon just based on TC jokes either, as I don't actually suspect him right now. I don't think I see anyone acting overly scummy, but I do kind of agree with Dunsparce so far, so... I'll Accuse Tag_Ross too. I'd also rather lynch a good mafia than a bad town, plus we're running low on time here and we're going to end up with a no lynch if we don't make our minds up.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
While Jeroth has voted, he voted during the 'meme' phase of the day I guess. As said before, would like his input.
I'm holding it on him. He role claimed day 1 as a power role. You have to be an absolute idiot to do that or a liar. The roles are randomly distributed, so I don't buy the "Don't lynch the newbies" routine. I play to win, not to lose.

If you mean Dachande, I think I gave a pretty compelling reason for why keeping him alive is best for now.
Is this Dachande's first Mafia game? If it is, we have the unofficial "don't lynch the newb on day 1" rule.

I'd rather lynch a good mafia player than a bad town player, and having a bad mafia player survive might actually be good in the long run if he slips up again. That said, no one seems particularly scummy yet, so I can see why you'd want to lynch Dach for now.

It's slightly suspicious that you'd be so quick to lynch him, but I can't say it's out of character, and you even said you don't have a lot of time to post right now.

That isn't compelling at all, man. You said: "Hey, he's new. We have this unofficial rule. If he fucks up again, it might be good! No one seems really scummy, so I can see why you'd want to lynch him, but lynching people seems really suspicious, but it doesn't seem out of character for you!"

I'm holding mine on Dach with a Finger of Suspicion on Dunsparce.

Dunsparce

If it were just what Tag Ross said, I never woulda lynched him. It's Anatron coming up to needlessly defend him, and his attempt to justify lynching somebody with no evidence that makes me suspicious enough to accuse Tag.

If you're in the mafia then you know that Dachande isn't lying about being a doctor, and if he can protect himself, the only way to eliminate him is a lynch. If we have a cop out there then I urge you to check on Dach tonight.

Dachande

Fresh Meat
I am new to this, so no i had no idea telling people what roll I have would be a bad idea , so I'll go protect one of my accusers tonight as a show of good faith, but if we want a to fulfil everyone's blood lust I'll accuse tag Ross and unaccuse fire demon so now we also know who I'll try and protect

Top Bottom