Ended Danny's Town of Salem Mafia - Mafia Victory!

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
When the day started, there was very little to go on.
The town was conflicted.

Who could possibly be responsible for poor @Colonel Thunder's demise?
Cyonica is looking shifty! Shouted one.
No! It's Dachande.
Firedemon!
Tag_Ross!
Dunsparce!

As the day drew to a close, it looked as if sanity would rule, and the town would decide against hanging one of their own. But the mob was angry. The townies wanted blood, so they forced poor Tag_Ross to the podium, and begun preparations to hang him until dead.

And there he stood, his hopes and dreams shattered.

Poor, poor tag ross, he had done very little to deserve his fate.
He cried out for mercy. He looked to his friends.
"You wouldn't do this to me, would you?"

But the other townies had cold hard looks on their faces, they were determined to spill blood today.

Tag Ross, he was, well.. as it turns out, he was a pretty bad dude.

Tag Ross has been Lynched!
Tag Ross was the Executioner! [Neutral]

[House Rule]
In the online version of the game, you are always assigned a target by the game, and this target is always a Townie. For the forum version of this game, that's the rule I will be using. Your target has been chosen using a random number generator from all of the Townies.

Your target is:
[Town] [REDACTED]

You win if [REDACTED] is hung during the day.

As it turned out, the townies were lucky.
They had avoided killing one of their own and had removed a threat.
But who else may be lurking in the dark wishing to do them harm?

8 People remain.

Night 1 Begins! [48 hours to go]
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/53566/my-countdown

Tonight's soundtrack:

If you have a night ability, please either send me your action or simply "no action" so that I can end the phase early if you don't intend to do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Why the fuck are there tits out in this mafia game?
@Tirin Those are the actual cards.
I could censor them, or not post the artwork if it's bothering you, but eh.
I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal, they're just cards.
I mean, lemme know fam.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Day 2
Today's Soundtrack:

As the townies awake from their slumber, they look around at their friends and family.
Which one of these people has betrayed us?

Who is trying to kill us?

It quickly becomes apparent that one person is missing.

A search begins, and they are eventually found.

It is Dachande.
At least.. it was.

His mangled corpse had been left in the middle of a field, stripped completely naked.
Apparently, he'd been stabbed and left to bleed out.

A note nearby reads:
"hehehe this is fun.
Love from:
~ the mafia <3"

The search moves onto Dachande's house.
Maybe there is some evidence to help the townies find out what really went on last night.

Alas, none could be found.
The entire house had been stripped bare.

Dachande has been killed by the Mafia!
Dachande was [REDACTED].

You win when [REDACTED]!

7 people remain. (4 to lynch)
72 hours.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/54180/day-2

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunsparce

And that's why you don't roleclaim on day one.

The only way I see Anatron not being scum at this point is if the mafia killed one of their own just to get him lynched, but I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't do that. Unless a cop learned anything interesting last night, I'm gonna go ahead and Accuse Anatronman.

FoS Jeroth for also trying to lynch Dach.

Walrus

It could be some other jank, but this Dachande business makes me thing the Mafia activated a role power that scrubbed Dachande's identity away. One possible tool the mafia could have used for performing such a deed: a fire.

My point all the fingers at Firedemon strategy continues to be viable.

AndyM03

I'm just annoyed that we can't see Dachs role. I was warming up my "I told a ya so".
I don't have any strong opinions today, though my eyebrow is raised at the quick lynches thrown about above me.

Firedemon

No Walrus, if I were mafia I would have attempted to murder TC's dead body a second time.

I really don't think any real information can be gleamed from his death; he role claimed doctor so of course the mafia would take a crack at killing him. I did say he would die tonight, and you aren't accusing me for that reason. But Anatron's lynch vote is suspicious?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
FoS Jeroth for also trying to lynch Dach.
While I can see where you're coming from, why would I try to lynch him and then kill him that night?

My suspicion is on Anatron or Dunsparce, but I'm not certain where I'd want to place my accusation.

Dunsparce

While I can see where you're coming from, why would I try to lynch him and then kill him that night?
The mafia would want to kill the doctor no matter what. The only people who wanted to kill him after he roleclaimed were you, Tag and Anatron. It's possible that the mafia is hiding in the background and allowing us to eat each other, or they tried to buy town cred by defending Dachande, but if I were scum, I wouldn't want to take that gamble.

Cyonica

I also don't think Dachande's death tells us anything really. We're pretty much in the same boat as yesterday. I think while people accusing Dachande after he role claimed yesterday does look suspicious, I also agree with Jeroth; I doubt they would both vote to lynch him, and then also kill him. I don't really like pointing a finger with so little other information though.

Walrus

When we don't have a lot of information, you've gotta take some mad swings to develop the kind of conversation that gives us info.

No Walrus, if I were mafia I would have attempted to murder TC's dead body a second time.
That's a quality argument, but I'm keeping at least ONE finger firmly pointed in your direction. I'm not convinced that, after Day 1's series of posts, Dachande wasn't simply viewed by you as a TC 2.0.

AndyM03

In response to Jeroth and Cyonica,
I would agree with Dunsparce in that the doctor was going to be targeted in the night regardless, so I don't consider targeting him in the day a defence. That being said I don't know how to feel about the accusation to begin with so I end up neutral on this.

I would say while I defended Dach for the sake of increasing our odds of actually getting scum (And hey, we got the executioner, yeah the boys), I agree with anatron that Dunsparce went above and beyond (and did so quickly), and pulling the "defend the newbie" thing was not on imo. Like Jeroth said, everyone should be playing to win, and trying to appear pious makes you appear suspicious.

We haven't gotten far on this day, so if we were to go anywhere today, I'd say go Dunsparce I guess. Walrus' insanity seems well intentioned I guess, I can only agree that we're moving slowly. I'd probably be happy lynching most people today if it can be argued decently well.

Top Bottom