Firedemon

Alright, this game is going to be a little different. The core mechanic is very simple; (almost) everyone will have a single use day kill. However, the Mafia will not have any day kills except the Mafia Godfather. The way you use the day kill is by posting in the thread Day Kill TC. Day kills will end the day, just like a lynch. I will probably remind you of these details in your PM.

For your convenience, I'll publicly keep track of who has used a day kill along with lynch votes. Lynching will work as per usual. I won't bother setting time limits on day phases because I'm sure you people will kill someone when the day starts to drag on.

You're free to talk during the night, but you cannot use your day kills during the night. That would, you know, be a night kill. All the usual rules and stuff, you guys should probably understand this by now. Bold your lynches, don't screenshot/quote PMs and shit, don't engage in extracurricular activities conversation outside the thread unless your role PM says you can.

Also, because I expect this game to inherently go fast and possibly be imbalanced, I'm going to have awards at the end for teh lulz.

Players:
-Jeroth - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Req - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Whitetiger - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Rondait - Mafia Goon
-Andy - Shot Rondait - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Stealthy - Shot Walrus - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-TC - Shot Stealthy - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Dunsparce - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Tirin - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Lotus - Mafia Goon
-Easy - Shot Lotus - Mafia Godfather
-Tim - Shot Jeroth - Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Null Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Walrus Vanilla Townie with a Gun
-Tag - Shot Whitetiger - Vanilla Townie with a Gun

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Okay sure.

Firedemon

I swear, half the reason I stole this from Mafiascum is because I wanted to see who would instagib who on day 1.

I know one of you is gonna do it, I just don't know which. I just hope the most trigger happy person is mafia and can't day kill, for teh lulz.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I swear, half the reason I stole this from Mafiascum is because I wanted to see who would instagib who on day 1.

I know one of you is gonna do it, I just don't know which. I just hope the most trigger happy person is mafia and can't day kill, for teh lulz.
If you were playing in this game, I'd do it to you purely as a precaution.

Also, if someone Day 1 kills Stealthy, let's all agree to murder that person.

Top Bottom