Destiny 2

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Huh. Played enough Iron Banner by now that I wouldn't be surprised if I got that Time Worn Spire already, and just dismantled it out of hand because I don't much care for pulse rifles.

Also, I sometimes feel like a real mean-spirited bastard for using Dead Zone Foliage shader on all my gear in PvP.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Never even found either of those, haha.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Get them every level, or prestige level or whatever - but I ain't buying 'em. For one thing, I'm not at all sure all this gear I have is final-build gear, so I don't wanna use any special, hard-to-find, or otherwise fancy shaders on it. Also, Dead Zone camo look has a kind of utilitarian style of its own.

Requiem

Oh wait, shit, I just remembered you mentioned the stompees and their jump ability.

If you use the triple jump, it doesn't affect your jump, but if you use either of the other two double jumps, that's where you get the boost. With high jump, it's pretty massive, with strafe jump, you get a bit higher while maintaining that element of strafing. It's great because in PvP, people don't realize your jump pattern's arc is going to be tremendously different, so they miss a few shots. On PC, I figure that'll be less of an advantage, however. They can still react and aim better due to mouse precision.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Skyburner's is great. I actually got a two shot kill on someone the other day with two precision hits. I didn't think that was possible, let alone on the Skyburner's.
Skyburner's is the last exotic I need to finally have all of them. I even inspect the engram to se which exotics are going to drop first, but still havent gotten one. I might have to wait until Xur sells them.

Huh. Played enough Iron Banner by now that I wouldn't be surprised if I got that Time Worn Spire already, and just dismantled it out of hand because I don't much care for pulse rifles.

Also, I sometimes feel like a real mean-spirited bastard for using Dead Zone Foliage shader on all my gear in PvP.
I really don't care much for pulse rifles either, but probably my favorite is Vigilance Wing. The five round burst can just melt guardians in Crucible and it's just so satisfying.

I am disappointed in IB in D2. In Destiny it used to take light level into account and was a change of pace from regular Crucible. I'm also not really impressed with the gear this season either. The hunter armor looks the best, but it's mobility based and I prefer to stack regeneration. Maybe I just miss my Iron Companion armor from D1 once I got the full set I ran with it all the way until D2.

Get them every level, or prestige level or whatever - but I ain't buying 'em. For one thing, I'm not at all sure all this gear I have is final-build gear, so I don't wanna use any special, hard-to-find, or otherwise fancy shaders on it. Also, Dead Zone camo look has a kind of utilitarian style of its own.
No need to buy them, you have a chance to get bright dust to drop and then you can pick and choose stuff from the Eververse with that. I normally just bulk buy the shaders I want with it. The stock you can spend bright dust on rotates every week.

Requiem

Yeah, you never need to buy bright engrams. Once you get a good sparrow (instant summon) and ghost shells with perks that you actually like, just dismantle every other sparrow, ship, and shell you get to get bright dust and then you can use that dust to buy stuff in the eververse store, whatever it is. All of the exotic emotes will be gone after this season is over, replaced by new ones. If you can buy them, I would, just to have them since that's all eververse is really good for in the end.

And yeah, don't worry about using the fancy shit until you have a favorite set of gear.

Top Bottom