Continuous Did you hear the news?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Rules are simple.

The first person to posts tags someone, for example @RECONmaster and tells them prince has died.
(or other tragic news of their choosing)

You must then wait for that person to reply, and may not post again, or tag anyone else until they have.
Each person who posts after you, must also tag that same person, and nobody else.

That person loses a point every time someone tags them before they can respond.
When they eventually respond, they must tag a new person, and the game continues.
----
Example:

Fourmer 1: @Forumer 2, did you hear prince has died?

Forumer 3: @Forumer 2, there's some sad news about prince you should know about.

Forumer 4: @Forumer 2, I think there's something you should know about prince..

Forumer 2: I lost 3 points, Screw you guys. hey @Forumer5, did you hear about Prince?

etc etc.

----

@RECONmaster, did you hear prince has died?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tag_Ross

Yo @RECONmaster got some bad news, you're gonna have to sit down for this... Ready? Prince is dead yo, I know I know, he was so young, he still had so much to give to the world, but don't fret, his legacy lives on. The world will never forget the legend that is Prince. I just thought I'd let you know.

Tag, you literally didn't read the rules, mate. Come on now.
The fuck you talking about?

Each person who posts after you, must also tag that same person, and nobody else.
Looks like you @Requiem didn't read the rules.

Last edited:

Requiem

Tag, you literally didn't read the rules, mate. Come on now.

Though really, waiting on the person you tag to reply keeps the game stagnating. Wouldn't it be best to just respond with different news to the previous poster? Then the next person comes up with news in response to your post. Like:

@Tag_Ross, I hate to say it, but you fucked up with following the rules.

Then:

@Requiem, didn't you hear that Tag is Mexican and doesn't follow directions well?

And so on. Sorry to steal the thread, but it's something to consider. This is a great idea otherwise.

@Danny, did you hear the news that you made a kick ass game?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
It's horrible to hear that their ineptitude has killed the man to rule over us all, Prince.

@Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown hey dude, Prince died, did you hear? No!? Well here's a little secret, friend to friend. I killed him. I killed him so that people would pay attention to me on the forum. I killed him to gain all these stranger's sympathy.

Now all I feel is emptiness in the wake of loosing such a great friend and valuable asset to the world of music.

I got a lot of likes from it though, totally worth.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
@Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown Hey man, I've been hearing some nonesense about Recon killing prince.
Have you heard anything about that?

[ @Requiem while what you say is true, it does miss the point of the game - i.e. a thinly veiled excuse to get everyone to tag recon over and over and tell him about prince ]

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just won't respond and I'll win by getting all of the negative points.

Anyways, to get this back to its true purpose, hey @RECONmaster did you hear that a gorilla Prince died? Well of course you did, but did you hear that he died from overdosing on opium???

Did I do this right?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
@coolpool2 Whoa, sorry to break it to you but Prince died.

This game seems like complete bull shit. Everybody will tag me 'cuz the meme and I'll assuredly loose.

Hopefully I can get -666 points. Come on forums, let's make my score great again!!

Top Bottom