Digimon Forever [Recruiting]

Shizno

How long has it been since that dreadful day? Around ten years, if not more, according to the memorial’s date. It’s hard to believe that you were there when it all happened; there to witness every single moment of it. All the destruction and fire that spread through the city burned away like your childhood innocence. So much blood and death… it was surreal for your young mind. But then… why don’t you remember? Why wasn’t the image of your city being destroyed burned into your mind like it was burned by the flames?​

Perhaps it was all the therapy that your parents forced you to go through after you continued to claim that the city was destroyed by a fire-breathing monster while it fought some eldritch abomination. How you were constantly told that no, monsters didn’t exist and therefore that was impossible. Instead, it was a gas leak or terrorism, as many would claim. But you knew the truth; you saw what really happened that fateful night. But, alas, said truth was washed away from your mind as you were made ‘normal’.​

And so, here you are. Here you all are, blissfully unaware of the knowledge that lies deep in your minds, just waiting to be unlocked. But learning said truth won’t be an easy task. No, it will quite literally be the hardest thing that any of you will ever do in your lives. But don’t fret; it’ll all be worth it at the end. Yes, when you’re all standing victorious and returning to your homes, proud of the friends you’ve made and the adversaries you’ve defeated. That is… if you all survive this journey and don’t fall prey to something terrible and carnivorous. That being said, I’m so looking forward to seeing you all at the end.
_________________________​

And here it is, another Shizno RP because why the fuck not. Although, I decided to break away from my typical Pokemon games. So instead, I’m doing a Digimon game instead. I know, I’m about as creative as they come, but I’ve wanted to do something like this for some time now. It’s just that I never had time to. But considering my now non-existent military career, I figured I’d have enough time now.​

To start things off, I’ll be explaining how to create your characters. You will all be residents of a fairly small city whose ages range from thirteen to sixteen. Everything else about your character is up to you, of course. I would, however, advise to make your characters skilled in something. Of course, these things shouldn’t be professional-tier, but if your character was in the Boy Scouts of America or spent their entire lives learning how to use computers, those talents would have their place in surviving in the Digital World.​

We will start the game in the real world, but very quickly head to the Digital World, a place that I’m going to presume everyone is fairly familiar with. When you get there, the primary objective will be to survive and explore until you come across things and then deal with those things as efficiently as a group of lost teenagers can. That is, with the help of your partner Digimon that will be your friends and bodyguards during your adventure. Do you have what it takes to find the truth?​

Also, fuck you, Stoney.​

Kratoury

BDB 420 blazer 10yr old kawaii ugu des-fes mo-fucker. Gon' fuck hard and raw all day erry' day.

_______________​

Emily Knight

Twenty eight years ago, Knight industries pushed its name to the forefront of the technological world by presenting a new alternative to modern operating systems. The Knight OS was sleek, simple, and widely considered the most secure operating system available to the public for several years. Eventually, the OS was overtaken by more traditional corporations, but Knight Industries had already managed to take firm hold of their own little place in the public eye. They utilized their earlier work as a launchpad to draw attention to newer projects, and since that point the Knight OS has been updated and specialized to run handheld devices.

Nowadays, the Knight brand is almost solely associated with handheld "smart-phones", which are essentially handheld computers that can be used in place of a huge array of simpler electronics. They're thin, sleek, and the newer top of the line models are known for being prohibitively expensive and needlessly powerful in roughly equal proportions. William Knight, the founder and current president of Knight Industries is considered one of the more powerful men in the country, and a scientific genius in his own right. His daughter, however, is more than a genius. Having earned her diploma at the age of thirteen and her masters at sixteen, the heiress of Knight industries is considered a prodigy the likes of which comes about only once in a hundred years.

Emily, suffice it to say, always looked up to her older sister. Much like their father, however, the elder Knight child often had a hard time finding time for the overall mediocre Emily. She managed to earn above average marks, but only by staying up late to study, and the idea of skipping a grade was certainly never brought up as a possibility for the girl. Finding that the younger Emily was beginning to distract her sister, William eventually sent the girl away under the pretense of finding a more suitable fit for her schooling. In actuality, this really just meant that she was to be moved halfway across the country to keep her from being underfoot.

While it is certainly true that Emily was never smart by her family’s standards, she was certainly clever enough to understand her father’s reasoning. While that alone would have been enough of a blow to any young girl’s psyche, the worst thing of all was that she found that she agreed with her father’s reasoning. Over time, Emily became withdrawn and found that the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations heaped upon her by her family’s name was just a bit too much for her to cope with. Before any of the young Emily’s grievances could come to a head, however, summer vacation fell upon her and she found that things were just a bit easier to cope with without classmates and teachers glaring at her all day.

At the ripe old age of thirteen, Emily Knight is just a touch ungainly. Her limbs are a bit long and her body in general is slim enough that she seems like she could use a bite to eat; not that she’s ever gone without supper in her life. She is a touch pale due to her overall sheltered life and preferences towards indoors activities, and has the extraordinarily light blond hair that is characteristic of her family. She tends to keep her hair cut in an ear-length bob, which rather nicely frames her blue eyes.

Obviously, Emily wears designer clothes. She wears tailored slacks and dress shoes that are sized specifically for her. Her shirt is black silk that holds tight against her body and has sleeves that end just after her elbows. Overtop that, however, she wears a white cashmere sweater that’s a touch too big for her. It’s the only hand-me-down she has, which means that she obviously values it quite highly. Finding that she dislikes the way her hair parts, she also likes to wear a white beret knit especially to match her sweater since she insists on wearing it so often.

Last edited:

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
...I'll get back to you on this. I'd like to refresh my knowledge of Digimon before writing up a character. Off to watch the first season or so...

I got through about half of the first episode. Should I start somewhere else?

EDIT: Okay, it's grown tolerable a few episodes in. I'll finish the season then post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom