Disney VS Pixar bracket

The Hound

Just Monika
This has made me sad, at one point in time I had watched pretty much all the Disney/Pixar movies that were out but now there's so many new ones that I haven't seen because I'm old. Thanks TC.

Anatronman

Both the construction of this bracket and the original way it was filled out in the twitter post it came from are bait.

That being said, Dunsparce's bracket is perfect.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Bob is objectively correct; Aladdin destroys, though I would have had Mulan get further. I'll make some shit later.

The Hound

Just Monika
Bob is objectively correct; Aladdin destroys, though I would have had Mulan get further. I'll make some shit later.
While I like Mulan it came out when I was a little older so it didn't have the same impact that Aladdin had for me.

Dunsparce

Dunsparce's bracket is perfect.
Hey asshole, I thought I told ya to insult my opinions! Let me show ya how it's done:

Mulan sucks ass. The only reason it got to the second tier is because I think furries are slightly more degenerate than feminists and Rick & Morty fans. Only slightly.

I don't really feel strongly about whether Aladdin or Hercules is better, so I picked Hercules on the basis that it has Danny Devito in it, and more importantly doesn't have Gilbert Gottfried. More like Gilbert God-awful-fried, am I right?

Dunsparce

All he does is say unfunny shit in a funny voice. It's toddler level humor. He's less funny than the fucking Big Bang Theory.

The Hound

Just Monika
Dunsparce you're looking at old Gilbert Godfried his standup from back in the day isn't horrible. I don't disagree that it's mostly his weird voice but shit that's what standup comedy was back in the day, look at Joan Rivers and Bobcat Goldthwait

Dunsparce

So basically you're saying that he's allowed to not be funny because there are other comedians who aren't funny? Well fuck, that completely vindicates him. I'm gonna fork over some of my dad's hard earned cash and sit through one of his comedy routines without cracking a single smile the whole time, and I'm not gonna complain because there are other comedians who also aren't funny.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I just gotta say that I'd never watched Coco at the time I've done this bracket, and it's not only a great movie but I might - might - consider putting it further than Toy Story 3.

In retrospect, though, I probably should've done better for the Incredibles, because I think it's probably the best or one of the best Pixar movies and it's just been a long-ass time since I watched it.

Top Bottom