Do You Know De Wey?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I had hoped that people would keep the low-tier, ripoff normie memes out of here, but I guess I can always count on TC to fuck things up for everybody. Doesn't come with anywhere near enough "GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA" to be Ugandan.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
had hoped that people would keep the low-tier, ripoff normie memes out of here,
Man, I bet @Colonel Thunder hasn't even watched all of that Wakaliwood hit action movie: Who Killed Captain Alex? It got snubbed at the Golden Globes. For a budget of $100, it's truly a compelling tale. (Also, my friend legitimately spent $10 to get a signed copy of the movie sent to his house.)

For those who have plebeian taste and cannot handle the majesty of the movie, the scenes with first english video joker, Emmie, are below.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I think that TC is a filthy racist for appropriating Ugandan meme culture and tainting it with the already-oversaturated Ugandan Knuckles meme. My personal favorite Uganda meme is Ugandan Bruce Lee... they call him Bruce U (don't ask me why the video loops three times, I don't know).

I'm also a pretty big fan of the Ugandan tribesmen who would occasionally show up to ruin Forsen's PUBG streams, though.

Zapy97

Well it is better than tide pod eating.

Top Bottom