Druby Streams Cooperative XCOM (Interest Check)

Dragonruby

Hey, a few years ago I streamed a cooperative game of XCOM with people on the forums taking control of characters and going with me through a playthrough of the game. We never reached the end, but it seemed surprisingly popular with people here, and so I was considering bringing it back whenever I had the free time to do so, this time with XCOM 2. Of course, this won't work without people wanting to take part, so I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in this sort of thing.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey, I remember when we did that! I think it was what got me into fire emblem (When we did Rekka No Ken). I'd be up for it. Also, unlike last time I would actually be able to talk about my actions so we wouldn't have to wait for twitch delay.

Tag_Ross

I remember when I almost jihaded into an alien then someone pointed out that if I moved I could kill both that one and another one without dying.

Dragonruby

Alright, well I'll be giving this a shot tomorrow afternoon/evening, and we'll see how well things go. Hopefully I still remember how to do this shit.

Walrus

I will never forgot the story of my poorly named Egyptian pyramid hero that met a terrible instant death in Cairo. I'm interested.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So when is the stream going to be? Also how are we doing this? Chat? Skype? Discord?

Dragonruby

Sorry, had a lot of stuff I had to do today. I'll be starting this thing soon if people are still interested. Give me a bit to boot things up.

Dragonruby

On second thought, looks like most everyone who said they were interested isn't online anymore, so I'll try giving this another shot tomorrow. I'll be shooting for around... 4 or 5 PM Pacific Coast time this time to give a bit more of an exact time. I was hoping I would have a bit more free time today, but that didn't pan out.

Dragonruby

Alrighty then, everything looks like it's good, save for the slight annoyance that the game refuses to let me alt+tab out once I'm in it, so I'll have to set up the call before the game starts. So, I guess anyone still here/interested just give me a ping either here or on Skype or Steam or something. If I get like two or three people, I'll get the stream up and running.

Top Bottom