Dunsparce for Mayor 2018: The Anarchist Party

Dunsparce

>Zircom says traps are gay
>Tirin likes his post
>I say traps are gay
>Tirin deletes my post

I have had it with this damn Anarcho-tyranny. I say it’s time for just plain Anarchy! I’m officially challenging Tirin’s lawless rule as mayor for life. The rules outlined in the Forum Constitution are unreasonable and blatantly ignored by literally everyone at all times. This makes everyone a criminal in the eyes of the mayor, and so he feels free to punish people whenever he sees fit. I say this is intolerable. I demand a new election!

My first order of business as mayor will be to utterly repeal the Forum Constitution. I will have it replaced with a new constitution that I believe is much more reasonable and palatable to the interests of the community. I’ve prepared a draft of this new constitution below to read through at your leisure.

Forum Constitution Revision 1.0.0

Rule #1:
Do whatever the fuck you feel like.

Rule #2:
Don’t be a pussy.

Walrus

If this has anything to do with the deleted post in the "womyns" day thread - I will say that I reported that post for being in *exceptionally poor tastes and generally without cleverness.

*exceptionally - in inexeusably more poor taste than already common forum debauchery

The Hound

Just Monika
I don't know what he posted in the Womyn thread but I assumed it was equally disrespectful as that.

Salsy

gay

Requiem

I miss seeing all of you post regularly :(

You guys should pop into the discord more often/ever. It would be awesome to talk to y'all again.

Dunsparce

Ladies and gentlemen, I am hereby rescinding my bid for election. It's clear to see that the support just isn't there. I've known since the beginning that my role would be that of a martyr for free speech; my hopes in running for mayor were always to challenge the establishment and to start a grass roots movement that values personal liberty above all else. I consider my campaign a success in this regard.

I would also like to formally endorse @Zircom for mayor. He and I don't always get along, and debates between us have been pretty heated, but I've come to understand that there are two Zircoms. There's the public Zircom, who says what needs to be said for him to run a successful campaign, and there's Not Zircom, who is a true believer in freedom. I hope that my many supporters will vote for him instead.

Top Bottom