• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums
  • Hey Guest,

The theme your currently using is no longer being maintained and will be removed in a week. The default theme is called "Mach." You should check it out.

So what should you do? In the footer in the lower left side there's a link to change the theme. It's probably the line of text that says "Shadow Realm" Click it and select Mach as your new theme or you could wait and in about a week it'll automatically go to the default when the theme is removed.

Dunsparce's Inactive Mafia - Day 1

Dunsparce

Day One begins!

There are 104 players (the total number of registered forumers, not counting myself). 53 votes to lynch.

Players:
Requiem: Mayor - mod killed Day 1 for editing a post.
Tirin: Backup Mayor - chose to reveal himself Day 1.
Coolpool: Jester - lynched Day 1.
TC: Vanilla Townie - mod killed Day 1 for chat violations.

Last edited:

Requiem

Day ability: super vote, I get majority vote.

I vote to kill Tirin.

Lynch Dunsparce.

Day One ends.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Requiem has been modkilled for editing a post!

Alignment: Town
Role: Mayor

Abilities:
Super Vote: If you roleclaim, your vote becomes worth 51% of the remaining votes.

That's too bad. With a role like that, Requiem could have really moved the game along.

There are now 103 players. 52 votes to lynch.

Lynch Tally:
RECONmaster - 1 (RECONmaster)

Last edited:

Requiem

You activated my trap card.

I reveal my massive dick... of a personality and thrust through time and space to come back to life. It was a hidden role ability that can be triggered by a mod kill.

Now I'm just gonna chill and be inactive for like five days same as everyone else.

Requiem

I reveal my massive dick... of a personality and thrust through time and space to come back to life. It was a hidden role ability that can be triggered by a mod kill.

Now I'm just gonna chill and be inactive for like five days same as everyone else.
Nah, I made it very clear what I was doing.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I instalynch Coolpool with my ability, Pizzaposting! It allows me to kill one player instantaneously if Req, the pizzaboi, posts more than three times in the thread!

Dunsparce

Coolpool has been lynched!

Alignment: Independent
Role: Jester; you win when you get lynched

Abilities:
Summer In Alaska (passive): If you get lynched, the day phase continues like nothing happened.

Day One continues. There are 102 players. 52 votes to lynch.

Lynch Tally:
RECONMaster - 1 (RECONMaster)
Whitetiger - 1 (Anatronman)