• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

Dunsparce's Inactive Mafia - Day 1

Dunsparce

Lynch @Whitetiger in hopes that he'll come back and reply to my PMs :(
TC has been mod killed for attempting to talk to another player through unapproved channels.

Alignment: Town
Role: Vanilla

Abilities:
You don't have any. But hey, at least you won't be able to fuck anything up, right? RIGHT?

Day One continues. There are 101 players. 51 votes to lynch.

Lynch Tally:
RECONMaster - 1 (RECONMaster)
Whitetiger - 1 (Anatronman)

Walrus

All right everyone. I'm planning to win this election! Vote for Walrus 2018!!!

Lynch Walrus

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I've apparently never played a mafia game on Mach (I could've sworn I had), so time to rectify that by participating in this high-speed, tight-knit adventure:

Lynch Walrus

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You're in for a real treat, Regis.

All aboard the Lynch Walrus train, choo choo motherfuckers.

Dunsparce

I've apparently never played a mafia game on Mach (I could've sworn I had), so time to rectify that by participating in this high-speed, tight-knit adventure
Why not rectify it even more by playing my legit game?

Lynch Tally:
RECONMaster - 1 (RECONMaster)
Whitetiger - 1 (Anatronman)
Walrus - 3 (Walrus, Regis, Tirin)

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Why not rectify it even more by playing my legit game?
I want to, but I'm not sure I'd be available frequently enough to play it and I don't want to be one of those Anatrons people who ruin a game by signing up and going AFK.

Walrus

I appreciate the support, everyone! Together, we can make our dream a reality!

UNLYNCH WALRUS
...Firedemon, how could you betray us in this way? Was my campaign promise of "planning to win this election" not inspiring enough for you? What is it that you want from me as a candidate? What is troubling you about the current state of this mafia thread?

Xander

I'm kinda suspicious of how Firedemon tried to end the day with a hammer before everyone got a chance to speak, but considering his playstyle, I suspect it was more likely a move to try and bring more discussion out. It's obviously something scum would jump on to try and push a lynch on him.

Huh. Guess I kinda ruined that plan by saying it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch Walrus and Lynch Xander for slowing this game to an absolute crawl with his callout post of Firedemon's play, and also clearly being scum af.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sorry, you know what? Unlynch Xander and Lynch Whitetiger, because clearly he's trying to reverse psych us out by pretending he didn't know he was playing already.

Top Bottom