Ended Dunsparce's Pathetic Excuse For A Mafia Game - Game Over! Town Wins!

Dunsparce

Andy has been lynched. He was the Mafia.

The game ends with a town victory.

TC was the Town Doctor.
Firedemon was a Vanilla Townie.
Jeroth was a Vanilla Townie.

Fun fact: when I originally drafted the roles for this game, Andy was scum and Firedemon was the doc again. I figured people didn't want to play the exact same game, but when I rerolled, Andy was still scum. I figured RNGesus was guiding me, but in retrospect, it might've been better to go with the original picks...

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
>Dunsparce
>looking concerned
Clearly a forgery

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Dude, I was about to follow up with that apologizing for our MUTUAL rudeness and misunderstanding of the others intention. When I get home I will.

Also, it's not a great look to post a straight transcript of a private message log when there's hurt feelings involved. That's a breach of common courtesy. I do not get you, man.

Thanks for GMing, but I hope we interact as little as possible moving forward.

Dunsparce

Dude, I was about to follow up with that apologizing for our MUTUAL rudeness and misunderstanding of the others intention. When I get home I will.

Also, it's not a great look to post a straight transcript of a private message log when there's hurt feelings involved. That's a breach of common courtesy. I do not get you, man.

Thanks for GMing, but I hope we interact as little as possible moving forward.
It's a joke, dude. I don't take this internet shit nearly as seriously as you seem to. But if it really ticks you off, I'll remove it.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
pls stop fighting friends, you’re giving me panic attacks and glass delusion (look it up, it’s a trip)

just make up real quick so we can have a threesome

Firedemon

I get where you're coming from on this, but you did say Dunsparce was being dickish in your PMs. That seems to me it would invite Dunsparce to release the PMs.

Colonel Thunder

Ah, I think we've both been kinda punks. Sorry for my part in it, but I think we should both acknowledge our bad plays here.

I could have been more clear, but I don't believe I asked you to run a bastard game. The sequence of events was intended to be:

1) I claim OP says doc can't self-protect
2) A player checks the unedited, short and precise OP which clearly does not say that and calls me out for lying (which happened in less than 10 minutes)
3) I go "oh fuck, I was thinking of info from my role PM, yeah I'm the doctor".

You've already established that you don't care if I lie about information in my role PM, so we'd be solid.

Instead, while I was typing up step #3 (within 6 minutes of FD posting) you posted the clarification yourself, including information which was previously not mentioned in the OP (ruining my strat) and insulted me via PM while accusing me of having shitty rule-breaking intentions.

On top of a dead dog at home, that "how could they think you're dumber than you already are" comment cut pretty deep. So I got in a rotten mood and then bitched about it in-game (not a good move). And while that does open the door for you to post the PM log, I think it's silly to equate that to me sharing a non-conflict mafia PM train from a separate game 2.5 years ago, in which you were not a specific target.

I'm not asking for a hug and apology, I just want to know if you have the capacity to admit this conflict wasn't the stupid picture you drew. I realize I look like an emotional ass in the thread here, but christ man. Do you have any sense of ownership or regret in a conflict you've intentionally fueled?

Dunsparce

Instead, while I was typing up step #3 (within 6 minutes of FD posting) you posted the clarification yourself, including information which was previously not mentioned in the OP (ruining my strat) and insulted me via PM while accusing me of having shitty rule-breaking intentions.
I thought the fact that the doctor could protect himself didn't even warrant mentioning. It was never meant to be a point for debate. I felt the need to make the clarification because I didn't think that was fair to the other players.

On top of a dead dog at home, that "how could they think you're dumber than you already are" comment cut pretty deep. So I got in a rotten mood and then bitched about it in-game (not a good move). And while that does open the door for you to post the PM log, I think it's silly to equate that to me sharing a non-conflict mafia PM train from a separate game 2.5 years ago, in which you were not a specific target.
The fact that you did it to me once is part of the reason I thought it was okay. You took a private conversation between you and me where I acted in an embarrassing way and posted it for everyone to see. Like I said, though, it never bothered me.

I'm not asking for a hug and apology, I just want to know if you have the capacity to admit this conflict wasn't the stupid picture you drew.
Well that's not patronizing at all. The stupid picture I drew was a joke. I took what happened and exaggerated it for comedic effect. So yeah, I have the capacity to admit this conflict wasn't that picture. Then again, I was never really claiming it was.

I realize I look like an emotional ass in the thread here, but christ man. Do you have any sense of ownership or regret in a conflict you've intentionally fueled?
Ownership? Sure. Like you said, I did it intentionally. Regret? I do now that you brought up your dog. Sorry about that, didn't know you were already in a bad emotional state. But really, my crimes are that I clarified the rules of the game, and made a joke about you being dumb. No need to be so dramatic.

Colonel Thunder

Alls good mate, thanks for posting that. It clarified a lot. Didn't realize you though self-protection was a given, or that you found that old message train embarrassing. And looking back yeah, I get that that picture was an exaggeration, just an unfortunately timed one.

Wanna schedule that threesome with @Regis ? I have an opening Sunday night.

AndyM03

I was gonna dive in but seems the conflict is resolved.

I played it safe last game to great success, and did so similarly this game. Found myself an opportunity to take a very different turn, and was really hoping for the "Well that's such an out there post, he wouldn't draw this much attention to himself if he was scum".

Could have done lot better but had fun regardless. Love this format but I think we've sussed out a lot of it's knacks, might be worth playing one with no claiming.

Top Bottom