Ended Dunsparce's Republican Primary Mafia: Ya Can't Bait the Dait

Ibix

I'm calling that Rondait is Jeb, a low energy candidate that doesn't have what it takes to play with the high energy name calling and shit slinging that we need if we are going to win. This level of cuckoldry isn't even fit for the liberals.

Rondait

You disagree with me? So you don't support personal responsibility? What next? Free abortions, healthcare and the homesexual agenda running our states and telling us what to do? Not on my watch. Vote to kick Ibix, this, communist, out of the game before we turn into another Greece.

Ibix

Personal responsibility is to right what is wrong, the public record is only of use when it has nothing but the truth. A truth that our greatest president Ronald Wilson Reagon would have looked on with a ever smiling yet questioning gaze. A gaze that would appear to be questioning the very character of America and her people; Where did it go? Was it America that ended up trickling down? What happened to you America?

Lynch Rondait

Dunsparce

Rondait (4) - Thunderclaw, Jeroth, Firedemon, Ibix
Ibix (3) - Stealthy, Tolvan, Rondait
6 to hammer

Assuming there are no anomalies in the voting process, Rondait will be lynched at the end of the day.

Steal Thy Kill

I'm calling that Rondait is Jeb, a low energy candidate that doesn't have what it takes to play with the high energy name calling and shit slinging that we need if we are going to win. This level of cuckoldry isn't even fit for the liberals.
RINOs are impure candidates who don't deserve the nomination, but there are communists afoot. This is a man without loyalty to our most sacred cause: hating and defeating the Democratic party. Lynch Ibix Harder.

Anatronman

our greatest president Ronald Wilson Reagon
All the Washington hack politicians on the stage with me voting to send the honorable Senator Rondait home with his carpet packed for misspelling The Gipper's last name should take note of the wishy washy Hillary Clinton platform they stand on in the face of this latest scandal.

Dunsparce

Whitetiger has just been Trumped! Which means executed!

Whitetiger, you are Bernie Sanders!

Bern (active): You can promise someone free shit if you become president, bribing them to not complete their night action.

As a candidate for the Democratic Party, you win when the Democrats become the majority of players.

Day one continues!

Whitetiger

Whitetiger has just been Trumped! Which means executed!
Don't lose hope, we're still in this! Bernie isn't dropping out of the race nor endorsing Hillary! If we invent new laws of mathematics he can still win the nomination.

I just sold all of my kids' toys and donated the money to his campaign. Match me!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm happy we got scum already, but WT was an odd choice. He didn't really do anything other than proclaim Ibix's likely town-ness.

Hm, I'm actually on board for killing Ibix now.

Unlynch Rondait

Lynch Ibix

Lotus

I don't think Dunsparce would have given Ibix a scum roll as a nearly late add-on to the game.

Although, Ibix did basically mention that he thought Rondait was Jeb, a republican and still voted to lynch him.

Openly and knowingly voting anti-town. Pretty scummy, but I'm hesitant to lynch Ibix.

Question is, is Dunsparce the type of ant- GM to throw in a jester add on roll?

Or is Ibix just unaware that he's being anti-town.

Is Ibix actually Andy?

Too many questions, not enough answers for me to vote on anyone right now.

Dunsparce

Rondait (2) - Jeroth, Ibix
Ibix (5) - Stealthy, Tolvan, Rondait, Firedemon, Thunderclaw
6 to hammer

Assuming there are no anomalies in the voting process, Ibix will be lynched at the end of the day.

EDIT: I miscounted. Ibix only needed 5 votes to be hammered.

Last edited:

Anatronman

Lynch Whitetiger

I know he's already dead, but I wouldn't feel right if the preliminaries ended and I didn't vote where my heart lies.

Rondait

Am I a low energy candidate now? I found and practiced my second amendment rights on one of the liberals hiding in our midst.

Anyways, my reasoning was that whitetiger was liking tons of posts and yet not posting anything lynch wise. It felt very un-whitetiger in a sense and I got the idea that he was trying harder than usual to avoid being caught in any sort of lynch crossfire. It was largely a gut shot, but it worked. If anyone feels like sending secret service my way tonight and beefing up security like I will when elected, I would appreciate it.

Dunsparce

Question is, is Dunsparce the type of ant- GM to throw in a jester add on roll?

Ibix has been lynched!

Ibix, you are John Oliver!

Shill (passive): Your jokes aren’t funny, but you pay people to laugh at them anyway. This has no effect on the game other than the GM liking all of your posts.

As a hack comedian, you win when the GOP votes to lynch you. you fail if you are night killed, or if you survive until another faction meets its win condition.

Day One ends, and Night One begins!

Night One ends on Sunday at 10:00 pm EDT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom