Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Signups)

TimTh33nchant3r

On the one hand I'd like to wait, since that game is confusing the fuck out of me and I don't want to try and sort through who said what in which thread, but on the other hand the game only seems to update every couple of days so there's a lot of downtime there too. I guess I'll just abstain from this vote and let the other players have whatever they want, since I feel so ambivalent about it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd definitely prefer waiting, I'm busy as fuck this week and don't think I'd be able to keep up with two games.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's not really a vote, since any one person being inconvenienced by an early start is enough for me to wait with it. Especially because that gives me more time to fill out the roles.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We're waiting for Masquerade to end, then.

Current registry sits at 15.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We're waiting for Masquerade to end, then.

Current registry sits at 15.
Amended: waiting for Masquerade to finish, or for another two weeks from now, whichever comes sooner. At this rate it'll take another half a year to finish Masquerade, and I'm not intending to wait that long at all.

The Polly

/in, and although it seems it's already decided, I'll mention I'd also prefer waiting for the current game to finish.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current registry sits at 16. The game will start when Masquerade ends, or next Friday, whichever comes sooner.

...actually, let's make that (next) Saturday instead, and I'll have a thread up and be calling for confirmations by the preceding Thursday.

Anyone who confirms on Friday and then follows up with any variation on "April Fool's" will be modkilled instantly and without mercy, and probably permabanned from all my future games as well.

Top Bottom