Ended Family of Bad People (Mafia) (Game End, Bad People lose)

Firedemon

Idea from @Colonel Thunder

In this game of Family of Bad People you may only use the Ten Hundred Most Used Words. In order to kill a possible Bad Family Person you must type Kill TeeSee. In order to not kill a Bad Family Person, you must type Not Kill TeeSee.

The normal agreed upon things to not do are still agreed upon, so do not talk after being killed, do not talk away from here, do not use away from here talks from me, do not be a jerk face. You may use names, but you may not use words not of the Ten Hundred Most Used Words.

People playing:
-TeeSee Not Bad Person
-Tim God Father of the Family of Bad People
-Coolpool Not Bad Person
-Tag Ross Not Bad Person
-Shizno Not Bad Person

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I honestly think I'm the worst at mafia but if you can't get enough people for a good game I'll join.

Firedemon

I'm going to say that 6 will be our lowest for starting the game. Or if everyone is okay with 5 we can start, say Saturday?

So, days of the week are not part of the ten hundred most used words... I am going to say you can say days of the week if needed. And yes, I am keeping to the agreed upon things of the game in all of these boxes of words I leave here.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I don't know if I believe you.

You may be just waiting and watching and listening, like a bad family man would.

You were quiet for a long time, and then you suddenly start talking when you are thought of by me to maybe be a person of the bad family.

I have the feeling of "not sure" about you.

TimTh33nchant3r

Just like old times. I did seriously work until ten today though.

Middle finger. Laughing. I flip you off now.

I have the feeling that I don't like you. I also know that people who talk are less often bad though. So I won't think you should be killed. Yet.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Well Tag Ross is still quiet. He might be busy doing broke person stuff, but I lean towards him being the bad man right now.

I am not just saying that because he is from a family that's maybe not allowed to be here.

TimTh33nchant3r

I don't quite understand what you mean by family not allowed to be here, but it is late and I must sleep. Even more work in the morning. Great.

Also, this word picking thing is pretty funny. I came up with hanging crowd for the idea I wanted to tell.
Do you mean hanging crowd or family of bad people when you say family not allowed to be here? Or is it a stopping from talking thing from the man in power here?

Top Bottom