Forum Award Nominations Thread

The Hound

Just Monika
Welcome Gentlemen and more Gentlemen, I am proud to present the nomination portion of the 2016-ish Forum Awards.

Here's the list, have at it. Oh and if you have any more category suggestions just throw them out there.

Best Haircuit:
Biggest Bicep:
Coolest Ride:

Best Entertainment/Wank Station Set up/:
Best meme:
Biggest forum let down:
Biggest forum success
:
Best mafia Game:
Worst celebrity death that wasn't Prince:
Juiciest forum scandal:
Game of The Year:

Best Film of The Year:
Most Articulate Forumer:
The Lifetime Achievement Award For Longest Forum Romance:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I think my car (Alice Moran) is a pretty cool ride. But let's nominate Wilger too I guess?
Best meme is Prince, but let's nominate Shadow too.
Biggest forum letdown is people not posting in Fantasy Nations.
Best Mafia game was One Punch Man, or a Poop Mafia
Worst celebrity death was Harambe or America
Best Scandal is one of the court cases I guess
Game of the Year is Undertale or Guns of Icarus
Best Film is Deadpool Maybe
LM is articulate, and maybe if we give him an award he'll stick around. So nominate him.
Lifetime Achievement Award for longest forum romance sh-oh dangit

Dunsparce

Best Meme: Antagonistic
Biggest Let Down: The entire forum
Best Mafia Game: Rodait's Horus Hersey Mafia
Game of the Year: Super Mario Bros. 2
Movie of the Year: Captain America Civil War
Most Articulate Forumer: Zircom

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Biggest Bicep: Fuck this award, Bob, you made it "Biggest" so people would nominate and vote you over Easy. Well, guess what? I nominate myself, and I'm not a goddamn gym rat like you. Suck on that!

Best Entertainment/Wank Station Set up: LM's shit be crazy.
Best meme: Hah, we don't have any good memes.
Biggest forum let down: People not posting in Fantasy Nations by a fucking mile.
Biggest forum success: Also Fantasy Nations, for being posted in more than two years later. And counting, if Easy, Coolpool, or Tag get off their asses.

Best mafia Game: This is actually pretty hard. I'd say between Horus Heresy, Rick and Morty, and One Punch Man, but I'll discount One Punch Man since scum got shafted so badly by me being immortal. I'll go with Rick and Morty, because it had less GM fuckups than Horus Heresy did.
Worst celebrity death that wasn't Prince: Easily America's dignity; the nation proper is still alive, just in its death throes.
Juiciest forum scandal: Walrus Man's ongoing court trial. We all knew it had to happen; however, I may have a lock on creating the juiciest scandal of 2017, too.
Game of The Year: SUPAH MAHRIO BRUDDAS TWO BAYBEEEEE Overwatch

Best Film of The Year: Hail, Caesar! was pretty fucking good, I'mma go with that.
Most Articulate Forumer: Me, obviously.
The Lifetime Achievement Award For Longest Forum Romance: Myself (with myself). If that's inadmissible for some reason, then myself and Wolfy.

I'd also like to propose the following awards:
No-Lifer, for that forumer who seems to have an inordinate amount of free time instead of going to school, working, or otherwise being a productive member of society;
Best Forum Lore Story, which is pretty self-explanatory;
Best Bros, for the pair of forumers who you think make the best bros;
and Best Gamer, for the forumer who's most fun to play video or tabletop games with (and not necessarily best at them, because I don't need to nominate myself for MORE awards).

I won't nominate anyone for No-Lifer, but for Best Forum Lore Story, Best Bros, and Best Gamer I'll nominate The Road to Free Roller, Salsy+Shadow, and Easy, respectively.

The Hound

Just Monika
Biggest Bicep: Fuck this award, Bob, you made it "Biggest" so people would nominate and vote you over Easy.
Shockingly that's one of the few I left the same from Andy's post, but damn I didn't even think about that.

Chlegyr

I nominate myself for the "Still Technically Alive" award.

As per the terms of my ongoing blood pact with a certain teal eldritch horror,
I also nominate Tirin for all other awards.

Last edited:

AndyM03

Best Haircuit: The Hound's BALD head.
Biggest Bicep: I'll vote for The Hound, so I can start a fight
Coolest Ride: - Y'all gotta post your cars so we can vote on them instead of voting for yourselves.
My ride: http://imgur.com/JNcq6q8

Best Entertainment/Wank Station Set up/: I wanna vote for LM but it's almost too much. Would like to see others enter the race.
Best meme:
Biggest forum let down:
Biggest forum success

Best mafia Game: Easily One Punch Man, where I learnt to read roles and discovered I was colourblind/retarded.
Worst celebrity death that wasn't Prince: Prince
Juiciest forum scandal: Prince
Game of The Year: Overwatch, but a shoutout to my boy Total War Warhammer, Civ VI and Deadbolt.

Best Film of The Year: Will come back to this.
Most Articulate Forumer:

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea now that I think about it the real life ones aren't really things we nominate, just say you're entering that category and post the proof.

Here's my Jeep (I'll get a better picture later but this was the only one I had on my phone)

The cool thing about my Jeep is that it's the only vehicle I've ever had and it just turned 12 years old (well I've had it 12 years, it's an 04 but it had 0 miles on it)

Last edited:

AndyM03

The way y'all take your photos are like you're Rear Window Voyeurs who don't actually own these things aha.

The Hound

Just Monika
I see what you mean, but a good machine should be admired from a far. Or something car related. I'll take a better picture tomorrow.

The Hound

Just Monika
So I'm back from vacation and... nobody else posted shit. So we have two choices 1. You guys need to aggressively harass the lazy ass forumers who are not participating in this fun shit or 2. We just go with what we have and hope people participate in the voting process. I guess option three is dropping this altogether since there's a lack of interest.

Let me know what ya'll think and know I'm deeply disappointed in all of you especially FD since he posted in here but didn't fill one out.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Don't be disappointed in me, motherfucker, I contributed.

Post some nominations, y'cunts, or forever hold them.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Here's my entry for Best Wankstation Award

IMG_20160518_164556.jpg

That's from before my move but it's pretty much the same except for the 4TB coaster I added to my desk area.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'd say between Horus Heresy, Rick and Morty, and One Punch Man, but I'll discount One Punch Man since scum got shafted so badly by me being immortal.
Oh, please. The one time you actually voted (or even argued) to lynch a Mafia member, you got overruled. The rest of the time, you were either ruthlessly hunting (admittedly badly-performing) Townies, or defending scum from the bandwagons on them. (Although the scum, for their part, were just as unconvinced by your line of reasoning as the Town was, and hammered themselves regardless.)

Under your guidance, Town ended up in LyLo on Day 6, where Shizno had to chime in to counter your argument for lynching yet another Townie; and even then, Town only won in the end because the SK spontaneously roleclaimed himself for you all.

Personally, I was very pleased with the game. The Tank Toppers could've probably used a slight power buff, though.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Whoa, I didn't figure out a mafia game myself? Thanks, Easy!

Also, motherfuckers targeted the shit out of me, town and non. Pieces of garbage, man.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Whoa, I didn't figure out a mafia game myself? Thanks, Easy!
Yeah, no problem. Thought I should probably clarify, since you were talkin' like you thought you'd done something like that.

Also, motherfuckers targeted the shit out of me, town and non. Pieces of garbage, man.
But they targeted Lotus (King) harder! (Some people just don't learn.)

Top Bottom