Forum Roll Call

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm here, duh.

Weirdly enough, though, this thread didn't tag me. Maybe repost all of those, since edits don't seem to do the trick.

13thforsworn

I'm still kicking. When I'm working full time in the summer months, I check in a couple of times a week. The rest of the time while I'm in school? Depends how hard I'm procrastinating. ;)

Colonel Thunder

Xander

The tags are definitely not working. I guess the forum only lets you tag a certain amount.

Also, I check in exactly as often as Dunsparce, which is to say, sporadically. Sometimes I'll check the forum like ten times a day (which sounds like a lot, but it's not like it takes any effort), other times I'll check it like twice a year.

Colonel Thunder

Darn. Too bad all those tags didn't work. That kind of neuters the thread to just those that would look at it naturally. Ah well.

Anyways, we still have a decent amount of people here. Yeh, we're all adults now and we can't be as active as we once were, but I still think we can do some fun stuff that'll work well with our new schedule-meta

Rondait

I'm around somewhat, at least until the middle of November. I usually check the site a few times a week.

Top Bottom