Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
A link to BGO, and then just double post.

Then whenever you or anyone else wants to re-format the OP or following post, you can do so, or they can make requests for what to put in. Probably a roster of winners would be a good idea too.

Just because you're not aware of it doesn't mean you don't shitpost.
Okay then I'll not get banned because I don't shitpost often.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
*points to every CYOA thread you've ever made*

(Kidding, CP. Love you dood. <3)
I really need to get around to deleting those, mainly just the first one. That was a train wreck. Mostly because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. Now I like to think I know slightly more about what I'm doing.

Requiem

Coolpool, you make me feel like you're some sort of legit writer who's just been yakking our tits about and is finally showing us how good you are.

Meaning, dude, just set your mind to it and make some waves. You're good.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown is still kicking it, so there's no reason to worry.
Don't make me start banning now too.

'cause ya know, I don't want to put forth the effort

The Hound

Just Monika
Correct me if I'm wrong but has Dunsparce been banned on every incarnation of our forum? I mean I know he was on Urealms and now here, anyone remember if he took a banhammer to the knee while at Geek^2?

I miss Ibix's fanfic, as it actually had me involved.

AndyM03

So I went to my first festival this weekend. It was really good for the most part, just the weekend away aspect of it. You'd think the biggest assholes in that environment would be the big units who think they're the king of the world and just shove themselves towards the front (Well actually they were) But the second biggest mother fuckers were the tiny drunk dancing girls who have a fresh new dance move called 'Throwing all my 60kg of weight into your back repeatedly' Like God damn those mother fuckers have force.
I'd like to also be banned, to embrace my convict Australian heritage.

Top Bottom